1.    #1  
    Hi,

I am having nothing but trouble w/my 650 and every day it gets worse. Constant resets automatically, bluetooth works and doesn't work, slow connections, takes forever to dial, you name it! When I called Lockline to get them to replace the phone, they said it is sprint's problem to fix that stuff and not theirs. But who can afford to spend days waiting at a sprint store to say nothing is wrong with the phone and wait for the new software upgrade?

Does anyone have any ideas what I can tell LockLine to get them to replace my phone under w/the $10 deductible plan?

THanks
    If you want to pay $50 you can tell them it's been damaged in an accident. Then go run over it with your car.

Lockline doesn't replace the OEM warranty. It's an extended warranty and insurance policy. Sprint still has to make the determination that the phone needs to be replaced. If it's out of warranty, then Lockline replaces it instead of Sprint.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    If you complain loud enough and long enough you can get them to replace your unit (with a refurb). Be sure to be able to demonstrate to them what isn't working. You can't just say "I don't like it."

On the other hand, you don't seem to have any real issue with it. It appears to be buyers remorse, and no number of new treos will fix that.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Lockline doesn't replace the OEM warranty. It's an extended warranty and insurance policy. Sprint still has to make the determination that the phone needs to be replaced. If it's out of warranty, then Lockline replaces it instead of Sprint.
    So if your phone is still under Sprint's warranty, are you wasting your money by paying the monthly insurance fee? If so, what are the terms of Sprint's warranty?
    Quote Originally Posted by dpuza
    So if your phone is still under Sprint's warranty, are you wasting your money by paying the monthly insurance fee? If so, what are the terms of Sprint's warranty?

Sprint will only cover the manufacturer's warranty, not user inflicted damage, theft or accidents like Lockline insurance does...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by dpuza
    I believe Sprint's warranty terms are enclosed in the box with your phone.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.