1.    #1  
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=7]

Anyone else upgrade there 650 ROM to 1.08? I just did, now Mvoicemail no longer works. Guess I better test all my other apps.
    Where did you get the upgrade?
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    are you teasing?
    So, how about it? Did you update firmware or just pulling our legs??
    Weeeeelllll????
    life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Considering that's his 1st or 2nd post, I smell a joker.

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97
    Considering that's his 1st or 2nd post, I smell a joker.

Joe
    Me too but hope springs eternal
    I just checked the PalmOne support download website & Sprint PCS. There is nothing there. This guy is a liar.
    i smell burning pants.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    I just checked the PalmOne support download website & Sprint PCS. There is nothing there. This guy is a liar.

Did they not say they were going to release it SLOWLY as to not bog down the servers or something?? I wouldn't think it would be posted on the site if it's just been released.. it'd be swamped, no?

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Did they not say they were going to release it SLOWLY as to not bog down the servers or something?? I wouldn't think it would be posted on the site if it's just been released.. it'd be swamped, no?

Bek
    My guess is they will send sms messages slowly. Most users aren't fanatics like us and won't know until they get thier text. This is what they did for the 600 updates. Many people here got texts in the couple of weeks following its availability on the P1's site. That being said I wager it will be on the official site and if for some reason they do change we will have access to the installer here due to the generous nature of the community
    I received the email from our Sprint rep as well that it should release anytime now. The email said it may appear on Palm's site first.

I'm surprised the rollout hasn't started yet. I'm also surprised that the update hasn't leaked out yet. In fact, they should send it to treocentral first, get the hardcore users to test it before sending it out to the masses.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite
    I received the email from our Sprint rep as well that it should release anytime now. The email said it may appear on Palm's site first.

I'm surprised the rollout hasn't started yet. I'm also surprised that the update hasn't leaked out yet. In fact, they should send it to treocentral first, get the hardcore users to test it before sending it out to the masses.
    That's a good idea, I'm surprised they don't do this. Calling it a "beta" and putting it only here would give them some good feedback before finding out something from the less techie users and corporate cusotmers. (Or if they want to avoid playing favorites with Treo sites, just posting it on their site as an unannounced beta would work as well - we'd find it within minutes, I'm sure).