1.    #1  
    I returned to the original thread about the free $100 in software to find out what ever happened to find that it had become overrun with theory and rhetoric on right, wrong, and the finer points of morality.

Whatever.

What I'm trying to find out is, am I the only one who still hasn't been able to register for mine because it keeps telling me my number is not a valid phone number? I'd emailed Sprint asking what was up (can't remember how or where I did that now) and just realized I NEVER heard back. Does anyone know how I can resolve this and get my $100 in software?

Thanks....
    Have you tried calling customer care and have a rep go to the web page and try to enter you information to see what happens? Since they will know you qualify based on your records, and they can confirm that it's not working for you, it strikes me that they'd be best qualified to take it from there ...

Mark
    I would try emailing them again - that worked for me...
    I got my Treo 650 2 weeks ago now, and qualify under all the conditions (I'm a business account, etc). It tells me that my phone number is invalid.

Who do I email or talk to to start working on getting this offer?
    From what I understand is, after all the free $$ that everyone got, this program is only valid to business accounts. You might need to e-mail or call Sprint Business Accounts.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan
    I would try emailing them again - that worked for me...
    What e-mail address did you use, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by massaloch
    Have you tried calling customer care and have a rep go to the web page and try to enter you information to see what happens? Since they will know you qualify based on your records, and they can confirm that it's not working for you, it strikes me that they'd be best qualified to take it from there ...

Mark
    I called business cust care this morning and the guy could not access the sprint.handango.com webpage and didn't have any ideas how to help. Mine's a business phone, had it 14 days, but can't register it on the site.
    Well, I have my code and used it to purchase one program a few days ago with no problems. I went to download another one today and it is only giving me a $5.15 discount even though I have only used about $20 worth.
    I've spoken to Mr. Gorzney twice, been given two, seperate codes, and so far neither has worked. I'm getting upset with them!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.