1.    #1  
    I'm not referring to any particular carriers...just wondering when the T600 was first released. My reasoning is this....I'm a VZW customer and my contract runs out in November. If Sprint would release a new "modest" upgrade for the T650 for Xmas, then I may just forgo the 650 all together and get the next in line with Sprint. But if the T600 was released two years ago, then no reason to wait....

Anyone remember?
    I believe it was November 2003. Maybe October? Its been close to a year and a half.
    Definately at least in Oct. I got mines on Halloween and had to wait 2 weeks in agony for delivery!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    It was Oct 2003 and it was Sprint.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  5.    #5  
    So it was about a year in-between the 600 and the 650 then....And my VZW contract is finished in November. If history repeats itself, I may just miss out on the 650 all together and go with the next generation....whatever that may be. Ok, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Definately at least in Oct. I got mines on Halloween and had to wait 2 weeks in agony for delivery!
    Waiting all that time stunk, I remeber when we were both waiting... Worse was when people waiting's orders got pushed back...