1.    #1  
    Regarding the $100 worth of software Sprint promotion:

I got my coupon, I haven't used it yet. I'm very interested in getting software that's going to cost about $40. I would like to wait closer to the deadline before I decide what other software I'm going to get with the rest.

My concern is that I don't know if the coupon is good for one purchase, or if I can purchase $40 now, and come back later (before coupon expiration) and spend the rest.

Has anyone used the coupon for more than one purchase?

Thanks.
    When it was working, it was reuseable but read these forums - it is very uncertain when and if you will be able to use it as the program keeps changing. I suggest grabbing all $100 worth ASAP.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    I just got a T650 on Sprint. I see that these posts were made a few weeks ago. Am I eligible for this?