1.    #1  
    I'm currently a Tmobile customer. While I've nearly always had unlocked phones, it isn't needful since I don't travel even outside my regional area all that much. I'm wondering if Sprint will be a good option for me to switch. There are some very good deals for the 650 for new Sprint customers. I'm wondering if anyone else has left Tmobile (or another GSM like Cingular) for Sprint and been happy with the switch. I have to admit that Tmobile's CS folks are awesome!
    I was with T-Mobile for 3 years and switched to Sprint a couple of months ago. I was very happy with T-Mo, and so far have been happy with Sprint, especially the price plans and data speeds.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I'm in exactly the same boat. T-Mobile was slightly inferior in Southern California where I live, and the data plan is a bit faster and a bit cheaper ($15 unlimited) for Sprint. It's been working out great...I have much fewer dropped calls with Sprint now. Also I get proper voicemail notifications. I kept an unlocked Nokia 3660 for use abroad with a pre-paid SIM if I need a phone in Europe.
    You can't beat the Sprint $15 unlimited Vision. I hope they get EVDO this year and keep the prices low.
    Quote Originally Posted by dansamy
    I'm currently a Tmobile customer. While I've nearly always had unlocked phones, it isn't needful since I don't travel even outside my regional area all that much. I'm wondering if Sprint will be a good option for me to switch. There are some very good deals for the 650 for new Sprint customers. I'm wondering if anyone else has left Tmobile (or another GSM like Cingular) for Sprint and been happy with the switch. I have to admit that Tmobile's CS folks are awesome!
    I have never used Catherine Zeta-Jones' network, but I have switched A LOT of people over (yes, I sell Sprint so I'm a little biased) and I have rarely, if ever now that I think about it, had a customer come back unhappy. Personally, for people like us (Treo lovers) I don't see how you could do much better than Sprint. Try 'em out. I think you'll be happy with what you find.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    I have never used Catherine Zeta-Jones' network, but I have switched A LOT of people over (yes, I sell Sprint so I'm a little biased) and I have rarely, if ever now that I think about it, had a customer come back unhappy. Personally, for people like us (Treo lovers) I don't see how you could do much better than Sprint. Try 'em out. I think you'll be happy with what you find.
    You work at a Sprint store?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I like Sprint's Data plans and, in my area, the coverage I get. Used to be with Cingular and had lots of problems with dropped calls, screwed-up voice mail and incorrect billing.

Sprint Customer Service can drive you nuts at times, but so can that of most carriers. Check out Sprintpcsinfo.com for to see a lot of the issues, but keep in mind, that is where the complainers (including myself at times) go to rant, its not necessarily the majority.

Sprints Bigest Customer Service problem is that they don't/can't train all of their first-line CSR's in all of the issues with all of the phones and plans they offer. At any given time there is a very good chance that you will know much more about your phone or plan or even about Sprint itself then the 1st level CSR you will talk to. Its a lousey job they have and there is a lot of turnover. Check out the numbers on sprintpcsinfo to get the phone numbers that bypass the automated answering system (Claire) and you will be MUCH happier when you have to deal with them.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I am in the exact situation, I have been with Tmobile for just over a year and couldnt be happier. But I just find it hard to justify $699.00 for the Treo especially when you cant get any warranty passed 1 yr from Palm and only free 90 support from Palm. I do have the Treo 650 with Sprint now as well for the 14 day trial and except for the calls being directed to voicemail when being online issue, Im happy with the reception and data service. My trial period is up today, Im going to attempt to cancel my line via retention department and see if they will match Amazon's online price, if they will I will switch.