1.    #1  
    So I read thru the thread on converting the Sprint Treo 650 to Verizon and Mines was talking about a cable you have to sod. Then he said he has some for sale, but that post was like in December or something. So I emailed Mines to ask if he had any for sale, as I want to buy one. So he says he doesnt have any, but provides me to a link to www.pcables.com. So then I replied back to him cuz I wasn't sure if those cables are now ready made for the 650 conversion, or if those were just regular cables that I would have to buy and sod and stuff. But for some reason his email is blocking me, so now I come to here.

Just want to make sure if the cables at pcables.com are ready made so that I can buy a Treo 650 and convert to Verizon?
  2.    #2  
    Well? Anybody? Maybe I'm a moron or something, but I read that thread and there was no help. Can any one just help me out really quick?

Thanks
    Yes, you can buy the cable at pcables.com (low-power modem cable for Treo 650) and do the conversion. The cost is hefty though - $64.99 (without shipping!)
    Go to shadowmite.com

He has some.