1.    #1  
    Any suggestions on the best option to provide push email functionality for a company that has multiple Treo users and uses Outlook with an exchange server ? We have users on both Sprint and Verizon.
    Chatter!!! Affordable, Push E-mail, VERY responsive developer, relatively small memory requirements. Server requires IMAP and IDLE for true push.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    If you are just looking for push email, I agree - go with Chatter, it is a fantastic app. If you are looking for a true Exchange client, you might want to take a look at Nexchange.
    Also there is Goodlink
    GoodLink will support your devices and multiple carriers and will give you access to all the functionality of Exchange (email, calendar, contacts, notes and tasks) with over the air provisioning, so no cradles required, ever. Highest security model available today and role based admin combined with OTA makes it an IT dream
    Good requires a seperate box (low end but still seperate), has a 5 user minimum and costs $330/year/person. If you have the spare box, at least 5 users, and IT staff to maintain, Good is probably one of the best. For smaller implementations, Chatter is very good. I also just saw something about nexchange RC. Do a search on these forums.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Nexchange is not yet supporting email, by the way, but the feedback seems pretty nice.

GoodLink Server requirements: P3 800MhZ, 512MB RAM, about 20MB hard drive space. Probably have a bigger, better box laying around somewhere. The $330 price is for a one year subscription, however there are discounts available for 2 and 3 year subscriptions. We offer a free 30 day trial for you to try it out, with no obligation or cost. You already have the devices, so that is 3/4 of the battle.
    Again, I don't mean to belittle Good, it is probably the best program that makes your Treo like a Blackberry. But, for smaller companies like mine, Chatter has been the way to go. I only have 2 users. I wish Good would offer some sort of hosted solution that would work with MY exchange server (instead of using a hosted exchange/good option). Nexchange seems to sync all but mail for $40. Perhaps that combined with Chatter will be a good solution for us smaller companies.

Not taken as belittlement (belittlement?) at all. Gadget, is it because you were told you had to have 5 users or the cost that pulled you away from GoodLink? Combinng Chatter with Nexchange may very well be a nice fit. That will be interesting to see if it's possible to do.
    It was a combination of several factors. I wish I could use Good so I would have access to all my mail folders (including the 50k messages in old and sent mail) and not just Inbox and the ability to file new messages to different folders. I guess the biggest reason is the 5 user minumum because I would consider it for $330/year for just me and deal with a seperate box and some extra IT work on my part if required.

I would love to use something like goodlink but I'm the only one at my work (part time there) that uses a Treo and I'm not a full time member there yet so I guess goodlink is not really an option for me.

I didn't like Chatter at all - for some reason it was really sluggish whenever I did anything in it and I also didn't like the look of it (personal preference of course).
    gadget...Check your PMs
    Our Exchange server is behind a firewall. So, we use the Sprint Business Connection with the PDA client. Works great for us. With "push" checked, I get my email within a minute generally. The only problem I have is attachements. I usually forward those to my personal account using Snapper. Then I can open attachements in Docs to Go.
    Hey all, David here from Nextworks, we make the NexChange product. It comes in 5 flavors, of which 3 are about to be released.

As noted, NexChange connects directly to your Exchange server on any port with or without SSL, without requiring a middleware agent.

NexChange Corporate Lite - Cal, Contacts, Notes and Tasks
    NexChange Corporate Professional - Adds email to the Lite version
    NexChange NexMail - Just the email client
    NexChange Personal - Works for people that do not have access to an Exchange Server
    NexChange Enterprise - Corp Pro and Personal bundled together.

Corp Lite and Pro are in beta and NexMail is about to be released to beta. You can Download an eval here: http://www.nextworks.com/download.htm
    Our IT just brought the Intellisync server up. Very pleased with the result.