1.    #1  
    I don't know what the changes are - as is the case with most Sprint PRL updates at the start but it was posted on Sprintpcsinfo.com.

Looks like it came out on Tuesday.
    thanks...just updated
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    thanks...just updated
    How do you do a PRL update on the T650? I'm a recent converter from Verizon...
    And I'm a total Sprint newbie - what is a PRL? I dialed ##786# and found that I'm using PRL 10025.
    Just upgraded my PRL also. Not sure what its gonna do but oh well.
    I read at www.sprintusers.com that 10026 only adds a a few rural towers in Alabama.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    The PRL file is the "Preferred Roaming List." It sets roaming priorities for your phone. You can request a PRL update by calling customer service and asking for your account to be flagged for the said update. Within 24 hours calling *2 from your device will result in an OTA (over-the-air) PRL update.

Some PRL updates actually help your phone with reception issues. Most, however, are simply released to save Sprint money with other carriers.
    Did this PRL update on my T650 with no problems. Just had to request a PRL Update flag be put on my phone. Then dial *2 and the update happened. Now I will see if I get better coverage at my home which gets very poor signal.