Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    I've had a Sprint PCS Treo 600 for a year and a half, and have always forwarded my number to my the office phone when I'm in the office.

Up until now, I was never charged for call forwarding.

But on my most recent bill see Sprint charged 10 cents per minute for all the forwarded calls - which added up to almost $30.

As far as I know, I never received any formal notification from Sprint that they would begin charging this fee.

Is this something new? Did I miss something? Or did I just luck out all those months?
    you lucked out...this has been the case since at least Dec '03
    Sprint has charged $0.10 secs/min for call forwarding since I have been with them since 1998.

Russell
    Yeah, I'm not sure how you pulled that off, because I'm pretty sure that .10/min charge has been there for years...
    yep you just got lucky. its been that way since i have been with them, almost 2 years now.
    Yup. I've been with them since they started service in '98, call forwarding has always been $.10/min. Count your blessings, you actually ended up on the good end of a billing error.
    sheesh - I didn't know call forwarding was so expensive???

don't they have a plan that reduces that amount?
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    Why do they charge if u are forwarding to another sprint phone?

I would add an additional line so I dont have to carry the 650 when a small flip would be great for the weekends, or on the boat...

Cip
    God is not a Democrat or a Republican, but he is Pro-Life!
    I agree its crazy that you cant forward from one sprint to another for free