Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Anyone willing to part with their little power adapter -- that is the 4" cable included with the Treo 650 that works with Sprint's 1A adapter -- if you don't use it, I could?

PM me if you can.

Thanks!

Long story: Cingular doesn't include this adapter, and I use iGo stuff; apparently this adapter would help me charge my Treo (GSM) as I already carry the iGo system with me.
    I did not think the 650 worked with IGO yet?? What tip are you using on the IGO to make it work with the 650?
    you need the A0 tip from iGo and the small adapter that iomatic is talking about. One side plugs into the treo 650 and the other accepts a round plug like the A0 tip from iGo.
    I'm also looking for one of these 4" adapters. Any sprint users out there not using it???
    Oh no kidding??? I already have that TIP for my other cellphone and I just found my little adapter thingy. Good deal!! I'm about to go on a trip to San Diego (7hrs) and then we are driving to Dallas TX. I'm sure this will come in real handy.

Thanks for the info!
    I've got one you can have, but you'll have to pay-pal me shipping if I can't just put a stamp on it. I'll ship it USPS so it'll be like $1.00 or less.
    Yup it works just fine! Just walked out to my car and gave it a try and it worked perfectly. Once again thanks for the great info, I was really wanting to get a car charger before we moved to TX this week.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    I just PM'd you…
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    I've got one you can have, but you'll have to pay-pal me shipping if I can't just put a stamp on it. I'll ship it USPS so it'll be like $1.00 or less.
    Anyone else willing to sell their sprint adapter? I can paypal anyone 5 bucks for it. Please PM me.

Lewisl
    Mines going to iomatic tomorrow am. lewisl77 I should have another one I can send, pm me your info.
    Thanks. As soon as I get home I'll PM you.
    Please go to the igo web site and tell them to create a tip for the Treo 650. Supposedly the do not have plans to develop one yet (hard to believe). Customer requests could change their opinion or at least raise the priority.

Anyone have a picture of the "work around" cables?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Anyone interested in selling me this cable, please let me know. I have the igo system and this would be a nice addition.

thanks
    Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I won't use mine. Anybody interested? (free).
    Last edited by Wink40; 04/05/2005 at 09:13 PM. Reason: correction