1.    #1  
    Fig'd I post this for the people that don't know about it..

Ripped from http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49124

Here is a list of all the main phone numbers any Sprint user might need if they have any questions or concerns with their service.

Activations
    ------------------------------
    (888)715-4588

Customer Service w/Hold Time
    (888)211-4727
    (888)788-4727
    (877)909-4806

Customer Service - straight to Rep.
    (800)658-7564
    (877)822-7505

Collections
    (888)808-1336
    (888)547-8119

TeleSales
    (888)253-1315

Fraud Dept.
    (888)788-0788

WW / Vision Support Dept.
    (866)884-4534

Premium Issues Line
    (877)788-0743

Corporate HQ/Higherups, etc.
    (800)829-0965

LockLine
    -----------------------------
    (800)584-3666

Retention
    (877)417-7846

Rebates
    (800)477-4127

International Roaming Dept.
    (888)226-7212

Legal Deptartment
    (913)624-5800

Credit Department
    (800)881-8036

Help Desk
    (800)808-1058

Exective Services
    866-866-7496

PCS Phone Codes (* or #)

Accessory Line

Customer Care

Account Information

Spanish Option

Speedpay System (pay your bill)

Voice Command
    * -> (Talk) or # -> (Talk)

I've used the "WW / Vision Support Dept." a couple of times and there's virtually no hold time... Awesome.
    Last edited by Joebar; 02/19/2005 at 03:16 PM.
    Thanks, Joebar. I lost my Telesales number. I need to follow up on my return credit without explaining it to 100 tier 1 csr's and holding forever.
  3.    #3  
    Mods can we stick-ify this?
    It seems that the Retention number no longer works. I know that Sprint changes these regularly to try to keep a step ahead of its customers. Does anyone have an updated number for retention?

I've also heard conflicting reports that calling *2 and saying "cancel service" will get you to retention as well; some folks say that it just sends you to a normal CS rep though.

Can anyone shed more light on this?
  5.    #5  
    Check out the forums at pcsusers.com..... Like 75% of the posts there are about people who are trying to get / have gotten retention plans.
    My buddy is a manager for Sprint and he told me that if you say "Representative" after dialing *2 that it will go straight to a rep......

Never tried it though, so........
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by lefish
    It seems that the Retention number no longer works. I know that Sprint changes these regularly to try to keep a step ahead of its customers. Does anyone have an updated number for retention?

I've also heard conflicting reports that calling *2 and saying "cancel service" will get you to retention as well; some folks say that it just sends you to a normal CS rep though.

Can anyone shed more light on this?
    Despite what some people may tell you, Sprint no longer has a seperate retention "Department." Hence, no separtate retention number anymore. They have CSRs that have been trained to handle retention issues along with regular CSR duties, but its not like it used to be where there were a group of people that did nothing but handled retention issues. Problem is you have no way of knowing if the CSR you are talking too really does know retention or not, even though they may say that they do. Hard as it is to believe, I have found that some Sprint CSRs dont always tell the truth!

Best thing to do is, first research places like sprintpcsinfo to find out what others have gotten as retention deals and if you don't like what you are being told by the CSR, to hang up and try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    Despite what some people may tell you, Sprint no longer has a seperate retention "Department." Hence, no separtate retention number anymore. They have CSRs that have been trained to handle retention issues along with regular CSR duties, but its not like it used to be where there were a group of people that did nothing but handled retention issues. Problem is you have no way of knowing if the CSR you are talking too really does know retention or not, even though they may say that they do. Hard as it is to believe, I have found that some Sprint CSRs dont always tell the truth!

Best thing to do is, first research places like sprintpcsinfo to find out what others have gotten as retention deals and if you don't like what you are being told by the CSR, to hang up and try again.
    Thanks for the info MIDMOFAN. I'll start dialing for dollars today.