1.    #1  
    If I have Grey Arrows active on my T650 and I have EN MOU, should I be worried about being charged by the min? What's the consensus because when this occurs I tend to power down the phone and restart it to eliminate dormant mode...

MugsyRx..
    Quote Originally Posted by mugsyrx
    If I have Grey Arrows active on my T650 and I have EN MOU, should I be worried about being charged by the min? What's the consensus because when this occurs I tend to power down the phone and restart it to eliminate dormant mode...

MugsyRx..
    i have the same question... however, I am on a verizonified 650...
    Are you guys talking about the grey arrows over the signal bars on the main Launcher screen, that indicate that you were in data mode?
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    Are you guys talking about the grey arrows over the signal bars on the main Launcher screen, that indicate that you were in data mode?
    I too am on a verizonified t650 and yes to grey arrows over the signals bars on the main launcher screen. To the best of my knowledge, #646 and #data tell me that I'm only using mins. but not 100%sure.
    I have those grey arrows too. On the 600, they would indicate to me that I was connected, but inactive (not transmitting or receiving). If I remained inactive, I would be disconnected.

On the 650, if I select "Disconnect" from either Blazer or Network Prefs, the arrows will stay grey. One time, it remained like this all night (fortunately, I have MOU and it was a weekend). When I picked up my Treo in the morning, my battery was nearly drained. So obviously, these arrows are doing something that eats juice.

The only way I can completely disconnect is to turn my phone off, then on again. That is a total pain. Any suggestions?
  6.    #6  
    I suspect that the phone is pinging or in a dormant mode, however, being on MOU, I feel that I cannot fully guess and want to avoid a million dollar bill..
    The gray arrows DO mean that you are connected for data. On verizon, it's the express network and from everything I understand, you are using minutes when it's active, whether you are actually browsing or not. (I'm no expert though).

The arrows SHOULD go away when you disconnect from the network through prefs.