Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kjohn
    anyone getting "An error occurred: An unexpected error occurred during the Commit phase of the CcxOcc module" ?
    I had that error too. Since there was another app I wanted, I went ahead and bought it. That pushed my total over $100 and put me thru the credit card # screen. After that, everything worked perfectly and I didn't get the CcxOcc error again. Not sure if >$100 was the trick, but the error went away.
    It's still working for me.

-Sabrina
    I cant get it to work anymore from the Handango site. I got it to work once before, but now I cant get the shopping cart to copy over. Anyone have any tips on how to get this working again?
    Worked for me 30 minutes ago. Try this:

Open a window on the Sprint site and add something to the cart
    Open another window on www.handango.com and add things to your cart
    If you do an "update cart" in either window, you should see everything you've added

Worked for me
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bvinson
    I cant get it to work anymore from the Handango site. I got it to work once before, but now I cant get the shopping cart to copy over. Anyone have any tips on how to get this working again?
    It might be a matter of logging off of your internet connection and logging back in. Perhaps something to do with your ip address?

Anyhow, I am a long-time reader, first time poster and this is the best info I have received yet!

PDANet
    Pocket DVD
    VeriChat
    Treo Guard

Thank you.
    Man... all I can say is nobody ever gave me anything free, 200.00 and counting mates! How will I get to sleep tonite with all this gracious gift giving?

BackupBuddy VFS Pro
    Splash ID
    Agendus Pro
    Butler
    VeriChat
    MMPlayer
    DictionaryToGo
    9.95 CLOCK
    WinLauncher

I'm spoiled !
    alright some fvcker used my phone number to get a code and took $90 from the promo. I just tried to use it and there was only 10.15 left. i can't believe how corrupt you idiots are. I actually have a treo 650 with sprint i just bought two weeks ago. I'm calling spring/handango and hope whoever it was gets caught.
    I didn't get $100 credit either.

I'm not sure why, but I can only get $70.10 of credit. Either someone stole some of my credit -- $29.90 seems a strange amount to steal -- or something strange happened and I got dinged without actually completing the process.

Is there any way to access a downloads page to check what might have already been "purchased"?
    Palm III > Palm IIIx > HS Visor > HS Prism > iPaq 3650> Jornada 560 > nothing > Treo 650
    Good stuff guys...thanks to malley, and the person who found out how to get software not listed in the original 87 titles.

let's get to the real issue though:

ONCE AGAIN, SPRINT HAS CREATED A PLOY TO LURE NEW CUSTOMERS BUT FAILS TO INFORM THEIR EXISTING CUSTOMERS.

Had I not passed by this thread, I would have never received my $100 in free software. I think such a gift is significant, one that you would inform all those eligible about. But, like so many other sprint promotions in which all customers are eligible, I've yet to (and don't plan on holding my breath) receive an e-mail, a text message, or a call about this promotion from sprint.

Not to eat my cake and complain about it too, but seriously, had malley not been so gracious and thoughtful enough to post this finding, would ANY of us have known about it. Probably not. Is there a place (website, listing, etc...) where we might be able to find out about promotions we current customers are eligible for? If there is, please enlighten me (us). Good day, all...
    Thank you, I'll spread the word
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    Quote Originally Posted by 98GSR
    I just registered my legit T650 # and got:
    PTunes Deluxe
    MP3Ringer
    MMPlayer
    Mazera
    Hellfire vs. Apache

For $105, and only paid $5.00 outta pocket.

I can't find "MMPLAYER". Can you post a link to this? I searched and came up empty on Handango's site.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose
    I can't find "MMPLAYER". Can you post a link to this? I searched and came up empty on Handango's site.
    https://www.handango.com/PlatformPro...roductId=52942
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvb2000
    Quote Originally Posted by kjohn
    anyone getting "An error occurred: An unexpected error occurred during the Commit phase of the CcxOcc module" ?
    I had that error too. Since there was another app I wanted, I went ahead and bought it. That pushed my total over $100 and put me thru the credit card # screen. After that, everything worked perfectly and I didn't get the CcxOcc error again. Not sure if >$100 was the trick, but the error went away.
    I think I know what it's doing. Handango charges tax in some states (TX for sure). The Sprint basket checkout form only asks for your credit card information if your pre-tax total is >$100. If your pre-tax total is <$100 but tax pushes you over $100 it's too late to enter credit card info on that page and it defaults to some bogus credit card data, thus generating the error when you try to complete the sale.

I think you're okay if post-tax total is <$100 or pre-tax total is >$100. It's that inbetween of pre-tax <$100, but tax pushes you over $100 that the form doesn't know how to handle.

ERic
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    wonder how long the party's gonna last?
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler
    I didn't get $100 credit either.

I'm not sure why, but I can only get $70.10 of credit. Either someone stole some of my credit -- $29.90 seems a strange amount to steal -- or something strange happened and I got dinged without actually completing the process.

Is there any way to access a downloads page to check what might have already been "purchased"?
    Im sorry but i cant stop laughing.. Just enter another persons # LMAO
    ....Handango is down...or at least the sprint promo version...me sad ...I can't use my credit!!
    wowowowow I just did mine. I kept hitting the button over and over. I just got $800 in free stuff. The trick is keep hitting the the button before it confirms your request for the gift card. I think its a glitch in the system. Oh well time to go spend $800...
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    I think its a glitch in the system. Oh well time to go spend $800...
    Another glitch? Shocking I tell you. LOL.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dethman
    alright some fvcker used my phone number to get a code and took $90 from the promo. I just tried to use it and there was only 10.15 left. i can't believe how corrupt you idiots are. I actually have a treo 650 with sprint i just bought two weeks ago. I'm calling spring/handango and hope whoever it was gets caught.
    You think someone actually used your number? Randomly?

I'd expect they are sending out multiple codes so yours is a dup - they have not got anything else right in this after all...
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler

1. $29.90 is more than likely 2 pieces of software @ $14.95 each or 1 @ 9.95 & 1 @ 19.95.

2. To view the orders, you use the normal Handango order viewer, which means you'd need the billing email address & order number, neither of which you actually have. You can call/email Handango customer support, but that might trigger them to realize the fraud some people are committing by getting multiple coupons. Your choice.

Personally, I'm quite happy to get my $100 worth and call it a day.
    - Fushigi
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast