Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Using the coupon discount seems like a great, honest way of getting great new software. Getting two or three or more coupons, unless you have two or three or more Treo 650's, seems like fraud. It just hurts the rest of the people who haven't used the discount yet.

For all those using more than one discount, remember, they have your hotsync ID for each purchase. They can track you down and bill you for everything.

Just because you CAN rip off Sprint, doesn't mean you SHOULD.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    First time is puked out my phone number so I hit the submit button again. DING! We have a winner with the Treo in the front!
    Device -> 700p
    The device grave yard:
    Newton MP120 -> Newton MP 130 -> Newton 2100 -> Nino 320 -> Palm IIIc -> Visor Prism -> Kyocera 6035 -> Dell X5 -> Dell X3i ->Treo 650
    Beautiful...

Product Name Author Name Quantity Price Remove MMPlayer Almacom $14.95 SplashBlog for Palm OS SplashData $19.95 Be Crossword v1.09 BeOcean Development Team $7.00 Aces Texas Hold'em - No Limit Concrete Software $17.99 Championship Card Games Collection for PalmOS DreamQuest Software $39.95 Code Discount Use It xxxxxxxxxx $99.84 Subtotal: $99.84 Discount: $99.84 Total: $0.00

much thx to the OP!! Good lookin out..

Irony defined: Since SPCS has declined to make Bluetooth DUN available on the T650, let them pay for us all a copy of PDANet.
    LOL.... Too bad Handango doesn't sell 1gig memory cards
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    LOL.... Too bad Handango doesn't sell 1gig memory cards
    I tried - following the MobilePlanet link on the Handango main site - the cart isn't shared. Oh, well - I'll be satisfied with my existing 512.

I ended up with:
    MMPlayer
    Fonts4OS5
    Pocket DVD Studio
    PDANet for Treo 650
    Text Twist

For a total of $23.80 - major cool beans.
    Last edited by tdhood; 02/16/2005 at 08:51 PM.
    You don't even have to enter a sprint number!!! ??? Any phone number fails on the first try, then click submit again and you get a gift certificate.

Along with the fact that you can order any software, not just the 87, Someone at Handango/Sprint will fry for this one...
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    I just registered my legit T650 # and got:
    PTunes Deluxe
    MP3Ringer
    MMPlayer
    Mazera
    Hellfire vs. Apache

For $105, and only paid $5.00 outta pocket.
    I know, this is actually a sad, sad thing. I hope the folks who really don't fry for this are the developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    You don't even have to enter a sprint number!!! ??? Any phone number fails on the first try, then click submit again and you get a gift certificate.

Along with the fact that you can order any software, not just the 87, Someone at Handango/Sprint will fry for this one...
    This is great -- worked like a charm. Who was that masked man / woman who started this thread? Thank you!!!!!

Just got : Pocket Mirror Standard, Ultra Soft Money and Backup Buddy professional.
    I have another line (w/ the 600) so off to shop once more!!
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    So, if I go ahead and use an additional gift certificate, but I click to donate money for Tsunami relief in the checkout, will this morally level the field?
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    Using the coupon discount seems like a great, honest way of getting great new software. Getting two or three or more coupons, unless you have two or three or more Treo 650's, seems like fraud. It just hurts the rest of the people who haven't used the discount yet.

For all those using more than one discount, remember, they have your hotsync ID for each purchase. They can track you down and bill you for everything.

Just because you CAN rip off Sprint, doesn't mean you SHOULD.
    party POOPER!
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    Was able to purchase apps from Handago sight and move to Sprints shopping cart. Works well. Just got Snappermail Premier $49.95 .. woo hooo
    I did the same but havent received the download link from Snappermail yet. Have you?
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    bump
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Haha... after finding out I can order from Handango's site and add it to Sprint's cart, now I got tons of choices to buy!

how do you add it to sprints site?
    Just spend my other $100 "Gift" -- Snapper mail premier Bundle, Zlauncher, and Pocket tunes deluxe. Man am I glad I read all those "what do you have on your Treo" threads...

Additional Thanks to turbosteve who help us 'navigate' the site!
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    how to get stuff from handago sit to sprint check out
    mt
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Handango's site was slow for a while and now I can't seem to add from handango to the sprintpcs basket....party might be over. anyone else having issues?
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Handango's site was slow for a while and now I can't seem to add from handango to the sprintpcs basket....party might be over. anyone else having issues?
    how were you able to add to the basket from the handago web site?
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    you just add to the cart, open a seperate browser window and click on basket from the sprint site, and it should be there, but it doesn't look like it works now....anyone else?
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast