Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C
    Anyone worried about sprint/handango coming back to us with a bill for the 2nd, 3rd etc gift cert purchases?
    i hope they do.
    just got $400 in software! Great find! Thanks
    just got $400 in software! Great find! Thanks

and why is this not stickied in the treo 650 (most active forum)?
    to those who get an error message:

the account name must be the same as the sprint account holder:

so if u have 2 or 3 treos on the same account, u must enter the account holders name in each time (it will be the same) exactly as sprint has it on record, then each individual tele #
    It appears you can type in any made-up phone number and receive a certificate number. At the moment, I have ten $100 certificates in my inbox. Stock up now people.......before Sprint figures it out!!
    That's it, ruin it for everyone by blatently stealing from Sprint. You couldn't just accept your $100 in free software and move on, eh?

Well done- idiots.
    great!
    I think sprint already figured it out...I was able to move stuff for my first line from Handango to the Sprint store and check out, but I can't anymore (and yes, I REALLY DO have two lines) The cart, even when brought over to the sprint store, doesn't work...
    For those of you pigging out, just remember the phrase... pigs go to slaughter.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Rock on....!

Had to submit twice to get it to go through.

!!!!!!! I'm sooooo wishing TomTom was available on Handango. !!!!!!
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepysurf
    For those of you pigging out, just remember the phrase... pigs go to slaughter.

Not quite sure how they would lead us to slaughter..... Unfortunate error on their part though, could be expensive....
    I went through the whole checkout and at the end where it asks for "Intended device" it only gives me a bunch of PPCs and the Treo 600... The 650 isnt even listed. Odd...

Anyway I finished with a total of $99.84

VoiceLauncher (Couldnt Find Voicedial)
    MobileDB
    Ringo Pro
    ListPro

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by cornrow
    I get this message :

We cannot process your request at this time. Please double check your Sprint PCS phone number to verify it is correct. Also, please ensure that you have allowed at least 14 business days for your phone number to be updated in our system. If 14 days have not passed since you activated your device, please return at the appropriate time and try again. Please re-submit your Sprint PCS phone number at this time if the 14 days have passed.

I bought mine through viennachannels... is that why?

Ty
    Try it again right away, it took two times for mine to go through as did several others.
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    I went through the whole checkout and at the end where it asks for "Intended device" it only gives me a bunch of PPCs and the Treo 600... The 650 isnt even listed. Odd...

Anyway I finished with a total of $99.84

VoiceLauncher (Couldnt Find Voicedial)
    MobileDB
    Ringo Pro
    ListPro

I couldn't find VoiceLauncher...
    Also, has anyone received the follow up emails from the program developers with the unlock codes or keys for their software? Some came in the email from Sprint but some said they'd come within a couple business days. That of course may be a way they put a stop to overuse.
    Last edited by TheTreoGuy; 02/16/2005 at 07:04 PM.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    For all the sprint bashing I sometimes do, I have to give them some props for a nice, unexpected, little gift. Got a couple of apps I wanted and a few games to play with.

Thank you Sprint and our thread starter!
    Asks you for CC info now. Sounds like it was so abused, they caught it in a few hours. Nice find for those that got free software, though. Wonder if Sprint can/will pursue those that essentially "stole" the software by circumventing the system? (those that got free apps outside of the 87 offered knew what they were doing)...
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    great deal
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    anyone getting "An error occurred: An unexpected error occurred during the Commit phase of the CcxOcc module" ?
    Thanks for the info...Worked like a charm!! I already went through 70 bucks worth of goodies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer4Life
    Does anyone have experience with BackupBuddy VFS, eWallet, or ListPro for the Treo 650? These are the only apps I see on the Sprint/Handango site that I would get but would appriciate some feedback first. Also, I know it's free but is it worth getting the full versions of these titles( Desktop app incl.) ?

Thanks in advance
    I have eWallet Pro and I love it. I use it everyday (I've got it installed on the pc and the Treo). BackupBuddyVFS is handy for backing up your Treo. I just got three of these codes for my phones. That's $300 for the three lines, and I'm the only one that uses the software.. ;-)