Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    What I really wanted from the list:
    - Ringo Pro (been waiting for an excuse to enable MP3 ringtones)
    - SplashID (was using the demo already)
    What I added to use up the credit since there wasn't much else of interest that I didn't already have (IOW, what the heck...):
    - 9.95 English Dictionary (9.95 software, but it costs $14.95)
    - 9.95 Solitaire Pack
    - PDAmill - GameBox Asia

Ringo Pro & SplashID got some coveted 650 RAM while the dictionary & games are relegated to SD.
    - Fushigi
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoFever
    Is this a scam to get your credit card info?
    I don't see how it can be a scam - you don't need to give out your credit card info unless your order totals over $100. My total was $99.99.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I for one don't get why this was moved... I never frequent the Sprint PCS and Verizon forum, and a lot of people don't I suspect - thereby missing a HUGE opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    Can you guys post what apps you are getting? I have about 6 apps I want to get and am trying to narrow it down...

TIE (between VoiceLauncher & VoiceDial, I have used Voicelauncher, never used VD tho)
    Ringo Pro (For sure, cause Lightwav resets my 650 everytime)
    ListPro
    Teal Safe
    IM+ for Palm (anyone use this before? Its only $5 and works with every IM but yahoo)
    FunSMS (not sure)
    Backup Buddy VFS PRO ( I already have the personal though)
    Where do you get VoiceDial (the one that comes with the 650 trial) on Handango? I can't find it. Also, can't find Pocket DVD.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    It's not showing my regular Handango site purchases
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Need to search for "Pocket-DVD". Direct Handango url is http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...rch=pocket-dvd
    seems like u can type in any phone number that has not been used to get a code, u can also use more then one code by seperating them by a comma
    Last edited by TreoFever; 02/16/2005 at 03:47 PM.
    How do we get the Voice Dial????
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    I would be happy to help you maximize the certificate's use
    Haha... after finding out I can order from Handango's site and add it to Sprint's cart, now I got tons of choices to buy!
    Whoat !!! Thanks for the info
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Damn, this is awesome!!!

turbosteve, you are the man! I was able to get a number of software apps that were not part of the 87.

GREAT POST
    I purchased my 650 from PalmOne and just received my certificate number from the Sprint link above.

What are the "must-have" applications?
    Leonard R. Knight, Jr.
    lrknight@dbrsystems.com

http://www.dbrsystems.com
    Experts in Industrial Automation
    and System Integration
    I get this message :

We cannot process your request at this time. Please double check your Sprint PCS phone number to verify it is correct. Also, please ensure that you have allowed at least 14 business days for your phone number to be updated in our system. If 14 days have not passed since you activated your device, please return at the appropriate time and try again. Please re-submit your Sprint PCS phone number at this time if the 14 days have passed.

I bought mine through viennachannels... is that why?

Ty
    Few people had this message, including myself. Keep trying. Had the error message 3 times before it actually went through. After that, I got 3 emails each with a different Gift Certificate number.
    Much fun is being had at the expense of sprint today, I have told everyone I know with a treo 600 and treo 650 to get over there now before they realize what they have done.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Anyone have the ids for mmplayer or kinoma?
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicegoogly
    Much fun is being had at the expense of sprint today, I have told everyone I know with a treo 600 and treo 650 to get over there now before they realize what they have done.
    And how about the folks without a Treo? I'm still sitting on my second code, obtained with a number linked to a Sanyo 4900. LOL.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Anyone worried about sprint/handango coming back to us with a bill for the 2nd, 3rd etc gift cert purchases?
    Anyone have an extra certificate they'd like to "share"
    Holy crap, I just threw in my old Sprint phone number which it didn't take at first. Then, I altered the last digit and it took it. I have a 8 character certiifcate number and I'm going shopping!!!

Many thanks!
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast