Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 468
  1. #61  
    Thank you very much. What a great deal.
  2. #62  
    it worked!!!
  3. #63  
    lol i got it to work with mozilla firefox!!! lol awesome
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
  4. #64  
    Ok I'm missing something. I've filled my cart but when I go to check out it's asking for a credit card, but doesn't give me a location for the certificate number. Where do I input that?

    EDIT: Nevermind... Got it by following the email link, not hitting "continue".
    Last edited by satyric; 02/16/2005 at 11:02 AM.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
  5. #65  
    Can you guys post what apps you are getting? I have about 6 apps I want to get and am trying to narrow it down...

    TIE (between VoiceLauncher & VoiceDial, I have used Voicelauncher, never used VD tho)
    Ringo Pro (For sure, cause Lightwav resets my 650 everytime)
    ListPro
    Teal Safe
    IM+ for Palm (anyone use this before? Its only $5 and works with every IM but yahoo)
    FunSMS (not sure)
    Backup Buddy VFS PRO ( I already have the personal though)
    Last edited by techprincesse; 02/16/2005 at 11:04 AM.

    Sprint PCS user since 1999

    -=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  6. #66  
    Agendus
    PocketDVD
    BackupBuddy Pro
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    Can you guys post what apps you are getting? I have about 6 apps I want to get and am trying to narrow it down...

    TIE (between VoiceLauncher & VoiceDial, I have used Voicelauncher, never used VD tho)
    Ringo Pro (For sure, cause Lightwav resets my 650 everytime)
    ListPro
    Teal Safe
    IM+ for Palm (anyone use this before? Its only $5 and works with every IM but yahoo)
    FunSMS (not sure)
    Is VoiceDial available there? I can't seem to find it - HELP!
  8. #68  
    Great. I got mine. But the selection of software was some what crappy.
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    Is VoiceDial available there? I can't seem to find it - HELP!
    See my post above - add applications in a Handango cart, and it will show up in the Sprint cart. Check out with the Sprint cart using your certificate - this opens up a TON more apps! I ordered $60 worth of stuff in my haste before I saw from a poster you could do this...
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by airjoe
    Agendus
    PocketDVD
    BackupBuddy Pro
    where is pocket dvd on this list? i could not find it.
    Thanks
  11. mszatny's Avatar
    Posts
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    494 Global Posts
    #71  
    Sweet, I got:

    SplashBlog
    Ringo Pro
    PDANet
    BackupBuddy Pro

    All for $12.42

    MS
    <img src="http://users.netropolis.net/mszatny/pics/bevo.gif" border=0>
    The Woodlands, TX

    Palm Pro > PalmIII > Visor Prism w/Omnisky>SPCS Treo300 > SPCS Treo600 >
    SPCS Treo650 > CNG Treo650 > Copper Treo680 > ATT Treo750 WM6 > iPhone 3G
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by airjoe
    See my post above - add applications in a Handango cart, and it will show up in the Sprint cart. Check out with the Sprint cart using your certificate - this opens up a TON more apps! I ordered $60 worth of stuff in my haste before I saw from a poster you could do this...
    I did that, but I only see Voice Launcher and Voice Commander, not VoiceDialer.
  13. #73  
    where do you see pda net?
  14. #74  
    This is great! I bought:

    ZLauncher
    Agendus Pro
    MMPlayer
    SplashID
  15. #75  
    I feel like such an a$$!!! I just bought MMplayer last night. DOOOOOOH
  16. #76  
    is there someone who could give me some help, all of these titles, like pda net, mmplayer, pocket dvd are not in the 87 so how do i find them?
    Thanks
  17. #77  
    read the second page of the thread jerry boy

    "I was able to add 3 items from the regular handango site to my 'limited' selection. I did it by clicking into splashid (personal way I'm sure others work) and clicking the link right above the reviews "SplashwalletSuite" this took me in to the regular site not the suite in the Sprint site. I then navigated about added what I wanted to the cart and used the back browser funtion to go back to the sprint site and viewed my cart. I filtered out what went over the $100 and hit refresh and viola those items were in my basket. I got an error about quantities not acceptable on this order but removed an item from the basket and added a 'sprint item' same item but from sprints 'handango' site. Went to my cart and procedded through checkout and downloaded them no trouble. I got 4 things and 3 of them were not from Sprints handango site."
  18. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by cingularguy1234
    is there someone who could give me some help, all of these titles, like pda net, mmplayer, pocket dvd are not in the 87 so how do i find them?
    Thanks
    Go to the handango.com website, add the products you want to the cart, input your number, and select "update cart". It will say "promotion not valid" Open a second window with the redemption offer and click on "my basket" on the left. your stuff should be in the cart. presto, you're done.
  19. #79  
    Does ListPro Pro work with MobileDB databases?

    Sprint PCS user since 1999

    -=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  20. #80  
    Is this a scam to get your credit card info?
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions