Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    Yikes...any Sprint phone # works...must.step.away.from.the.keyboard...
    Whoa... that does work (that's what I've heard - haven't done it myself).
    I'm thinking . .
    backupbuddy
    ewallet
    and maybe beyone contacts, list pro, or euchre card game
    THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!!!!
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosteve

******UPDATE******
    I JUST USED MY WIFES SPRINT # AND SAID IT WAS A T650 (NOT) AND CLICK OK AND BAM GOT ANOTHER CODE!!!!!!

USE THIS NOW FOLKS SPRINT WILL YANK THIS ASAP!!!
    Easy now. If they have her number, couldn't it be billed to her later if the submission is fraudulent?
    They can only charge her account for what she has approved. I am going to test to see if my girlfriend's verizon number works to see if sprint was just stupid.
    I am back. It worked. I now have three gift certificates. One I already used.
    Well, this is bound to get yanked asap if people are putting Verizon numbers and getting codes... I got a second code, but I think I'll wait a few days to see how it plays out before I try the second code.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Ditto airjoe. Though redeeming the second code on the regular Handango site is really tempting. LOL.
    Worked for me too. I had to do the same double submit thing on the form, but its a go.

THANKS!
    Let's use this opportunity to help the individual developers that make our Treos so much more than what Palm could think of. If you have already bought all the apps you need, get the coupon anyway and buy your apps again. That way you can send a little love to the guys doing this on top of their 60 hour/week "day job".
    Quote Originally Posted by airjoe
    Well, this is bound to get yanked asap if people are putting Verizon numbers and getting codes... I got a second code, but I think I'll wait a few days to see how it plays out before I try the second code.
    I'm going to wait on redeeming the second code as well, just to be safe. It's valid until June so there is no rush. As far as getting apps directly from Handango, I'll just claim ignorance and say I thought it was supposed to work that way.
    Exactly how do you move them from the handango cart to the sprint cart...?
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    Ditto airjoe. Though redeeming the second code on the regular Handango site is really tempting. LOL.
    Actually, if you open two windows, and add whatever you want from the Handango site, it shows up in the Sprint basket - pretty awesome. I rounded it out by adding PocketDVD which I resisted spending money on for a while.
    I wonder if you can use half this GC now and the other half later? I want to get Ringo now and try and see if this GC will work to get CallFilter whenever it's finally released... *sigh*.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    hey- if you have two codes has anyone tried putting them both in? for instance, i want to buy $200 worth instead of $100 twice... it'll be real annoying to split up an order into 2 with both under 100
    also- i can't get the basket thing to work- i am following the directions to the T, is there a browser setting that i should check? maybe i'll try with firefox
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    This is tempting regarding multiple codes, but probably not the right thing to do.
    I was able to get Voice Launcher, PdaNet, BackupBuddy and Euchre for $5 with my legit code. Three programs I have meant to purchase for a while.
    Awesome find! I wanted the Audacity Pro version for work, but no way was I spending $99.99 on it. I just got it for free.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    well i legitimately have 2 pcs vision smart devices so i'd like to use my 2 legit codes
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airjoe
    Actually, if you open two windows, and add whatever you want from the Handango site, it shows up in the Sprint basket - pretty awesome. I rounded it out by adding PocketDVD which I resisted spending money on for a while.
    You're killing me. Oh the second code is killing me.
    This is an awesome find. Now if only someone could find one of these for the Vaja site, I'd be really excited.
    So, how well does snapper mail work?
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast