Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324
    Dear Mods,

Could someone PLEASE unsticky this thread. The promotion ended some time ago and it has only had 2 posts in the last 45 days (one of those being my first request to unsticky it).

Fellow TC members could someone please push the triangle to notify the mods of this post if you agree. I would do it but the system doesn't allow you to notify your own post.

TIA
    Dragonman
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Just a quick reminder to those procastinators like me--

The deadline to redeem your $100 is June 30.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Dear Mods,

Could someone PLEASE unsticky this thread. The promotion ended some time ago and it has only had 2 posts in the last 45 days (one of those being my first request to unsticky it).

Fellow TC members could someone please push the triangle to notify the mods of this post if you agree. I would do it but the system doesn't allow you to notify your own post.

TIA
    Dragonman
    Wow, dude.....why you hatin'? I still have 5 days left, apparently. I can't believe I just found this thread.

Can somebody please confirm that the promotion ends June 30th?
    There are 5 days left to cash in the cetrificate you got by April 19. If you didn't get one you're SOL.

I'm not "hatin". the promotion is closed for any new requests and he's been for over 2 months
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    You must be hatin' with bad news like that. Missed the pre-redirection page which mentions the April end date. 'Preciate the heads up, Dragon.

DANGITALL...I can't believe I missed this thread for so long. WTF, mate?

At least I learned out about RepliGo...seems very helpful for students. Just wish I coulda gotten it for free.

-Peace out
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbrutha
    didn't work. I emailed customer care and was told to call *2. I did and got transfered to 3 diff reps. Finally the tier 2 rep said she couldn't help me cuz it was a non-sprint promotion and to contact handago. This is what she says her manager told her. Sprint sux.
    I've had the same experience, and Handango says the same thing! Our company got five gift certificate numbers for our five Treo 650s. Two of them worked, but the other three said "expired" when we tried to use them. On the same day even! I've gone back and forth between Handango and Sprint. Nobody at either company knows what I'm talking about, but both say it's the OTHER company's problem.

Both tell me to email promotionredemption@mail.sprint.com for help, but I've emailed them three times in the last three weeks, and no response. I keep telling Sprint and Handango this, but they don't care. HELP!!!
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    When I go to Sprint.handango.com/validate, I get a 404 error. I tried just sprint.handango.com, but that presents a page that looks like one on Sprint's site and has nothing about a credit, coupon, etc...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

I believe this an old promotion (about 1 year ago), no longer available.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324