Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324 LastLast
    It was a joke, but thanks for the lesson professor. Notice the quotation marks. So...nice try, though.
    Your welcome.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Good, I have a ton of research you can do. I have been looking for a good paralegal. Matthew, anything you want to throw his way while he's offering?
    Sorry, you couldn't afford my hourly rate.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    13 bucks an hour is a little steep.
    here, take your last shot, I won't respond so the thread doesn't get shut down.
    IT WORKS!! I email Melissa and was able to get my certificate today. I bought Verichat, StockBroker, Facer, Weather Manager. The Treo is the gift that keeps giving =)
    It finally gave me the certificates at the web-site today after 10-14 days of constatnt tryimg.
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yay! I got mine too!
    Sprint needs to close this promotion down, give everybody who has contacted them a certificate that works and then have a big meeting so they can understand how the botched this whole thing up. Clearly there were several groups that were not talking to each other or had no idea what the others were doing.
    $100 it still works gonna try my other one tomorrow
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I tried to enter my phone number and it said my number already requested a gift certificate....I never did...does anyone know who I can call?
    It didnt work for me, it said"We cannot process your request at this time. This phone number has already been issued a gift certificate. Please check your email to retrieve this information. "...Has this happened to anyone else....I never requested a gift certificate before????
    If you are a Sprint Business users, you can talk to Brian.P.Gorzney. I'll provide his email off board.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    I have five coupons for me and my fellow managers.
    Each coupon acted differently. Three would only discount $20, 40 & $50. The 4th one worked fine and the 5th one said it was already used.

The one that worked, I naturally used for myself and purchased:

Butler - $11.95
    Call History - PhoneToolsPro Suite For The Treo 600 / 650* - $19.99
    Hand/RSS for Palm OS - $14.95 (not happy because you can't click to open a browser with full story.
    PalmaryClock - $14.95 (Not as nice as I remembered it, have to file right images)
    TreoGuard - $8.99
    Treo Voice Dialing - $19.99 (code provided didn't work)
    WideFind for Treo and Bluetooth - $9.95

I left my Sprint Rep an email to help fix the others.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Crap. it didn't work. Got my Treo before the purchase after date! Dang, dang, dang. Wish I could get some free software. I'm really getting sick of having to buy softwaret o make my phone do what it should have done from the get go!
    I stumbled on this completely by accident.

It appears that if you have ONE item from the promotional section you will get the full $100 even if the other items in your cart are not from the promotional page!

I couldn't get the links to work so went to the non-promotional sprint.handango.com and added several items to the cart but didn't see the promotional code. I then went to the promotional site and added Agendus Pro and the code box showed up in my cart. After entering the code it gave me the full discount even though Agendus was the ONLY one from the promotional section. Here's what I got, no kidding:

Agendus Pro
    pTunes Deluxe
    Documents to Go Pro for Macintosh

Total: $17.89

Then, I went over to iambic.com/upgrade and picked up the Agendus Mail SSL for $10.95

Ecellent.

Phil
    didn't work. I emailed custermor care and was told to call *2. I did and got transfered to 3 diff reps. Finally the tier 2 rep said she couldn't help me cuz it was a non-sprint promotion and to contact handago. This is what she says her manager told her. Sprint sux.
    Hey Mods...The promotion has ended.How about unstickying this thread and let it die it's natural death, especially since no one has posted in over 14 days?
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Sounds crazy, but, I just got my Sprint T650...does anybody have a coupon code they don't want to use?!
    ###