Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Great, thanks!
    thanks!!!
    Just completed my $99.70 purchase. Nice deal.
    Nice. Just signed up on my 650 while going down the interstate (wanted to ensure I got in on the offer). Now I can try Agendus and if I like it, keep for free! (and then some...backup buddy and others).

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I went in once clicked submit and nothing seemed to happen so I clicked again. Now I have 2 codes in my inbox!

Haven't tried them yet to see if they both work - already own most of what I wanted on the list.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Don't download Pocket Cook guys. It requires AppForge Booster, which is apparently no longer offered for free AppForge Crossfire is freakin' $25.

EDIT: Never mind. I found AppForge Booster 5.1.1 here:

http://pdassi.de/product.php?prod_id=1465

Last edited by aldamon; 02/16/2005 at 08:41 AM.
    Odd... I tried to do it as a 650 user and it said it couldnt process me... But when I did it as a 600 user I got the code. Really odd. Maybe because I got my 650 as a warranty return from Sprint for my 600? At any rate I got it and I am happy!

And it works for any Smartphone through Sprint, not only the 650. Anyone get Ringo Pro for the 650?!? How good is it?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Got the same message. Man, I've already bought all the apps I needed/wanted from the list.
    I would be happy to help you maximize the certificate's use
    That's awesome! Thanks for the heads-up.

I had to do it twice too, but it will take if you keep trying.

Ringo Pro will be on my list (since Lightwav is a miserable piece of garbage), so I will let you know.
    I was able to add 3 items from the regular handango site to my 'limited' selection. I did it by clicking into splashid (personal way I'm sure others work) and clicking the link right above the reviews "SplashwalletSuite" this took me in to the regular site not the suite in the Sprint site. I then navigated about added what I wanted to the cart and used the back browser funtion to go back to the sprint site and viewed my cart. I filtered out what went over the $100 and hit refresh and viola those items were in my basket. I got an error about quantities not acceptable on this order but removed an item from the basket and added a 'sprint item' same item but from sprints 'handango' site. Went to my cart and procedded through checkout and downloaded them no trouble. I got 4 things and 3 of them were not from Sprints handango site.

My $.02

Steve

******UPDATE******
    I JUST USED MY WIFES SPRINT # AND SAID IT WAS A T650 (NOT) AND CLICK OK AND BAM GOT ANOTHER CODE!!!!!!

USE THIS NOW FOLKS SPRINT WILL YANK THIS ASAP!!!
    Last edited by turbosteve; 02/16/2005 at 08:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by omalley73
    I want to make everyone aware of an offer that is available from Sprint, that I don't think is too well publicized. If you buy a new Treo 650 from them you are eligible for $100 of free software from Sprint's Handango site. I found a coupon for this when I was looking at the Treo in one of the Dallas Sprint stores. I bought my 650 a couple of days later from the Sprint site. Two weeks later (which is how long the coupon said you had to wait to show up in their system), I logged on to http://sprint.handango.com/validation, typed in my Sprint phone number and was given a $100 gift certificate to purchase software from their site.

The software was all bona-fide, latest version Palm software (Agendus, Beyond Contacts, ListPro, SplashWallet, etc), and doesn't have an expiring license (like some of their Vision stuff does). It was a little bit higher price than usual, but it was free! No strings attached. Apparently, if you've bought a Sprint smartphone you are eligible (I think newly purchased Treo 600, Samsung I500, etc are also eligible). Not sure how long this is going to last, but I know Sprint isn't advertising this too much. I went to two other Sprint stores and none of the employees had ever heard of this deal, and I couldn't find any references to it on the web (not that I looked all that hard).

Anyway, if you've recently bought a Sprint Treo 650, go get some free stuff (and pass the word around)!

Good luck,
    Bob O'Malley
    You are a god.....
    Thanks..And you are correct 100% bona-fide..gotta love it!
    Thanks, we owe you one..
    Thanks for posting the link for the free software. Here is some bonus news: I was inspired to try again to get a second gift certificate like another guy did on this board. It said it already had my number in the system. I have two lines, not two treos, though. I put the second number in and it gave me another gift certificate. Man, my 650 bucks is not seeming like so much now. Do I feel bad about screwing sprint: never. I have been with them for five years, never got an upgrade or discount that I didn't pay for full price. No matter how many people I spoke with at customer retention, they would not budge on the price of the phone. I hope everyone gets their coupon two or three times over.
    I had an error untill the subtotal was less then $100. I guess with tax and all it can't be more then $100 since there is no area for CC info (even though it makes it sound like there is). So now I have the download page and I am downloading the stuff..SWEET
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    AWESOME !!! Thanks Omalley
    THANKS!!!

I bought BackupMan a while ago, but the consensus was that B-Buddy was better for the T650 (for now?) - now I can have both!!!

Also got Angendus, AND a reset after I put everything on... Figures...
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosteve
    I was able to add 3 items from the regular handango site to my 'limited' selection. I did it by clicking into splashid (personal way I'm sure others work) and clicking the link right above the reviews "SplashwalletSuite" this took me in to the regular site not the suite in the Sprint site. I then navigated about added what I wanted to the cart and used the back browser funtion to go back to the sprint site and viewed my cart. I filtered out what went over the $100 and hit refresh and viola those items were in my basket. I got an error about quantities not acceptable on this order but removed an item from the basket and added a 'sprint item' same item but from sprints 'handango' site. Went to my cart and procedded through checkout and downloaded them no trouble. I got 4 things and 3 of them were not from Sprints handango site.

My $.02

Steve

******UPDATE******
    I JUST USED MY WIFES SPRINT # AND SAID IT WAS A T650 (NOT) AND CLICK OK AND BAM GOT ANOTHER CODE!!!!!!

USE THIS NOW FOLKS SPRINT WILL YANK THIS ASAP!!!
    Worked like a charm!
    Anyone knwo how to do this to get the Voicesignal Voice Dial software? The only way I see is from my phone into the handango site, where I can't put in the code!
    Quote Originally Posted by vocaro
    Wow, it worked for me, too. Although I had to submit the form twice because it complained about not finding my number in the database the first time.

And to think I just plunked down some cold hard cash for one of the programs available with this certificate!

Yes, definitely make this a sticky. I only found it by accident!
    Thanks for the thread and especially this post. I bought the 650 from CompUSA (not Sprint directly) so assumed I wasn't eligible when it couldn't find my number in the database. The second time I hit "submit" I got the code. Awesome!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Was able to purchase apps from Handago sight and move to Sprints shopping cart. Works well. Just got Snappermail Premier $49.95 .. woo hooo
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    That's awesome! Thanks for the heads-up.

I had to do it twice too, but it will take if you keep trying.

Ringo Pro will be on my list (since Lightwav is a miserable piece of garbage), so I will let you know.
    I tried out Ringo recently, but it doesn't play OGG files. All of my music files are in OGG
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast