Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 LastLast
  1. tux
    Gorzney, Brian P [SBS] [Brian.P.Gorzney@mail.sprint.com]
    I emailed Brian also and got this reply:
    -------------
    I am sorry, but I am no longer associated with this promotion. If you
    feel you are entitled to your Gift Certificate because you met the
    promotional requirements, please contact your Sprint sales
    representative who sold you your eligible device.

Thank You
    -------------

Any other ideas?

Bums me out that I am supposed to qualify but can't get the darned credit.
  3. tux
    Quote Originally Posted by spa_girl
    I emailed Brian also and got this reply:
    -------------
    I am sorry, but I am no longer associated with this promotion. If you
    feel you are entitled to your Gift Certificate because you met the
    promotional requirements, please contact your Sprint sales
    representative who sold you your eligible device.

Thank You
    -------------

Any other ideas?

Bums me out that I am supposed to qualify but can't get the darned credit.
    sprintpromo@handango.com
    THIS IS THE ADDRESS THAT GAVE ME THE CODE
    Thank you! That email address worked for me and they sent me a code within 30minutes.
  5. tux
    Thank you! That email address worked for me and they sent me a code within 30minutes.
    Glad I could return some of the awesome help i have received on the boards here
    Is it me or did sprint add more titles? I did the handango cart to switch to sprint cart, but now I still have about $40 to spend. So I went to the sprint.handango.com site and it lists titles that weren't there before.
    Bought my 650 on 2/28. Went to the web site right away to sign up for free certificate. Got the message saying it didn't go through and wait 14 days. I did that and still no luck. Last night spoke with Sprint CS and got total runaround. Turned to this thread, took tux's advice and emailed sprintpromo@handango.com. Haven't heard anything yet and it's been a full work day east coast time (not sure where they are). I'm getting concerned that this isn't going to work out. Any other suggestions? Anyone else have any luck emailing sprintpromo@handango?
    They got back to me within 24 hours. What info did you send them? I sent my activation date and phone # and they got right back to me. You should try emailing again. Hope that works for you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by feathers
    Anyone else have any luck emailing sprintpromo@handango?
    They responded to my inquiry and said that I should contact the salesperson who informed me about the promotion.
    They got back to me within 24 hours. What info did you send them? I sent my activation date and phone # and they got right back to me. You should try emailing again. Hope that works for you!!
    I gave them date I bought the phone, my new cell phone number, my work number, name and home address. I also told them that I had decided to buy the phone from Sprint rather than Cingular largely due to this offer, which is true. I told them I signed up on the web, but got the message saying to wait 14 days, that I did so, that it's still not working and that Sprint CS gave me the runaround on when I called last night.

If they respond to me like they did to vocaro, it's a problem because no Sprint salesperson told me about the promotion. It was the good folks on Treo Central who informed me!

I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed.
    Amazingly enough, I just e-mailed about it and the rep responded with the gift certificate code. I really wasn't expecting it to work. They did need my "primary" account number, however.

Another tip: Although it looks like you can only choose between those 87 applications, there's a simple way around it. Go into the store via the front page and select your software (http://sprint.handango.com/). When you're ready, go to the promo page (http://sprint.handango.com/redemption/). From here, open your basket - it's shared across stores. Enter your coupon code and voila! You can apply it to any software you want! Thanks to that, I now have Solebon, which I was coveting.

Oh, and make sure you use Windows IE - something strange about those pages doesn't work properly in Safari or Firefox.
    Here's what I got after e-mailing:

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

sprintpromo@handango.com on 3/18/2005 9:33 AM
    The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address.
    That email address did not work for me either :< Guess I'm gonna have spend tomorrow on hold.
    sprint offer whoas

i activated a 6601 febuary 24 , waited 14 days and up until now was getting an invalid phone # msg. Now i just tried and it says a certificate has already been issued for this number. wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGoodGuy
    sprint offer whoas

i activated a 6601 febuary 24 , waited 14 days and up until now was getting an invalid phone # msg. Now i just tried and it says a certificate has already been issued for this number. wtf
    How is your 1.08 software working out?
    I have been trying for 2 days with customer service, business customer service, and data customer service, I am trying the e-mail, hope it works
    Oh well got same response

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

sprintpromo@handango.com

Next suggestion?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenet2
    I have been trying for 2 days with customer service, business customer service, and data customer service, I am trying the e-mail, hope it works
    I've been down the same road as you zenet2. The buck got passed finally to the business customer service. The guy there couldn't help me because he couldn't pull up the web page due to restrictions on their internet access (!) even though it is a sprint page. He suggested I print the webpage and take it to a sprint store. The sprint store here in podunk has not inspired much confidence in the past...

No reponse to email either.

Anyone with recent success??

Update:

I also tried submitting a web request with sprint.handango.com found here:
    http://sprint.handango.com/Help.jsp?siteId=561

This page indicates that I should receive a reply within 3 business days.
    Last edited by toofargone; 03/19/2005 at 02:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by toofargone
    I also tried submitting a web request with sprint.handango.com found here:
    http://sprint.handango.com/Help.jsp?siteId=561

This page indicates that I should receive a reply within 3 business days.
    Thanks for that link, that's the only thing I've seen so far on this thread that's still working. I submitted a request, too.
    Let me know if it works please