Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    To make you even more bitter, think of the Cinglular users and all the other Sprint users that were not applicable that got the gift certificates and in some instances multiple gift certificates. They screwed up and have no reason to cut out those that paid 650 bucks for the Treo 650 only two or three months ago. The one incentive that they have to screw the older users possibly is the the money they screwed themselves out of when the promotion started.
    A good lesson here is when ANYTHING like this pops up, not to wait but grab it as fast as you can. I don't mean abuse it or cheat or anything, but if something is available right now, don't assume it will be there tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by maryann
    It is not taking my number and I purchased the Treo 650 in November. I called Sprint and they said their website is being updated.
    Wow, I got the GCN tonight and stayed up past my bedtime to get all this software NOW.......$98.74
    Well im glad i took advantage of my $800 LMAO
    did you finally get to use it all?!
    No but I have maybe $500 left. I dont know what else to buy.
    I've gotten codes for almost all of my software, with the Exception of Ringo and ListPro. Bummer - I was looking forward to using Ringo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Indicator
    I've gotten codes for almost all of my software, with the Exception of Ringo and ListPro. Bummer - I was looking forward to using Ringo!
    Thats wierd i got a code right when i got my reciept from handango.
    It says Registration Note: Once you have downloaded and installed your software, use the registration key above to unlock the full version of the software.
    Time to load up again people!! Cash in those gift certificates before Sprint shuts down this free SW machine again. Consider this to be the $100+++ rebate offer for existing customers that we never received. Don't feel guilty whatsoever about cashing in more than 1 coupon. $600 Treo 650 + $600 free SW......even steven. Yeah baby!!
    LOL. bunch i of freeloaders! me included ;-)
    Anyone want to sell me their gift certificate at 50%?
    FWIW, I got my $100 before they put restrictions on it as to when you had to have purchased your 650 and got software that I wanted from the authorized titles. Thus no guilt for me!

The urge to "get back" at Sprint is certainly understandable, but it was, no doubt, that attitude which shut the site down and caused them to start putting on the restrictions.
    I got it; Ringo is fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    Thats wierd i got a code right when i got my reciept from handango.
    It says Registration Note: Once you have downloaded and installed your software, use the registration key above to unlock the full version of the software.
    They didn't put restrictions on the site, they just plugged up the gaping hole they left in it.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    But they only plugged one hole! I can still order everything on Handango, not just the "approved" list.....
    yes me too! two years of cindigo & two years of verichat!
    After writing about this offer on Treonauts yesterday

http://blog.treonauts.com/2005/02/sprint_treo_650.html

Sprint have now completely changed it to apply to business customers only.

Did someone keep a screenshot or printout of the original offer by any chance?

Cheers, W.
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderman

I have attached it, blanking out personal information. This was the site looked like at on Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:42:14 -0600.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderman
    Original offer PDF in post #185.

Original Terms & Conditions in post #286.
    Ouch, Sprint turned the screw on everyone.