Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    You might have not used it, but you reqested one. If you walk into a bank and robbed it, then said im not gonna use the money. Does that mean you didnt rob it anymore?

Anyways like i said im not childish to sit and call people names. MORE POWER TO YOU...

Oh and my phone's were purchased last week so I am not a thief...

Now If someone knows anything about mapopulis which one should i buy?

Mapopolis Platinum Map Pack for North America for Palm OS 5 -(MapPack-PNM06A)

Or

Mapopolis Platinum+GPS Map Pack for N. America for Palm OS 3, 4 & low RAM OS 5
    Uhh. if palmone did not protest to the leaked ROM, what about Sprint. I have not seen any protests from them. And to the mental midget drdoom, why do you think I stole something? You keep saying it, but you have no basis. Once again, the tears roll down.

drdoom, you obviously can dish commentary but cannot take it. Thanks for counting up my posts. At least I have one fan that knows all my work. How much do you really love me? Are you a chick? Are you cute? I think it's kismet. What do you say board? Me and drdoom are getting hitched and your all invited. The wedding gifts should be in the form of 100 gift certifcates, please.
    Anyone actually having their phone numbers accepted on the site? Still says invalid for mine.
    It is not taking my number and I purchased the Treo 650 in November. I called Sprint and they said their website is being updated.
    Mike's a class act........
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    you werent eligible for the code either since youve had your phone for more than 14 days ago... This was for new customers only. not for people who had a phone for a month or 2..
    I don't want to get involved in this pissing match... but I hate disinformation.

Check the .pdf in post #185:
    • There is nothing that says "new customers only".
    • There is no past stipulation on when you had to have purchased your smart phone.

And about the 14 days...
    • It actually says you should not redeem your certificate within the first 14 days after activation.

[Edit] There's nothing currently on the SprintPCS/Handango website about that either. See attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ERicJ; 02/18/2005 at 11:21 PM.
    To be honest i dont know why everyone is yellin at me. It was all gravy the other day, But now im the bad guy?

Anyway Im not gonna argue.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Maybe they figure somebody who rolls in a lambo murcielago(if indeed you do) is least deserving of $800 worth of free software. Personally, I could give a rats ***, but isn't that what these boards are about? Occasionally trading some barbs and useless banter. All in good fun.
    Huh. And here I thought I was more of a dwarf than a midget. Weird. Anyway, now that I've added some people, who shall remain nameless but you know them by their terrible "miscreant" like spelling, let's talk more about the software. Anyone legitimately eligible for this offer manage to get a code since the sight came back up?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    First off, if you are going to go around correcting spelling on the board than you are a much more "troubled individual" and have a lot more work to do. I saw quite a few errors in hardware section, what are you doing wasting your time here with the "thieves" you have been chastising? Second, you still have failed to address how I stole something or what I did was wrong. Come on, remember what you said, you are a "big boy" with your 397 posts, I am sure you and mommy can come up with something I did wrong. You seemed to put some boilerplate statements out there calling people thieves and you say that I was stirring up controversy. I am still trying to figure out exactly how I was stirring up controversy. I admit, I became a member of this site when the I saw the gift certificate posting because I was greatful another user was kind enough to think of everyone else. So what, we all need to start somewhere. Go to pdaphonehome and brighthand and search for nicegoogly if you are really interested in all of my exploits. I hope everyone on this board can take advantage of the promotion except you (even the cingular customers with the cheaper price and free bt headset).. Your attacks are without merit and petty. Just remember, according to drdoom, he is better than everybody by the sheer number of his posts. Do you ever consider how many people you insult by going on your ignorant rants. Get over yourself, turn the computer off, close the bottle of lotion and find yourself a woman (not that any would accept you willingly). Keep up the good work you sore loser.

PS. I am going to run this through the spellchecker, just for you, on my Documents to Go Premium. Free with my gift certificate.
    Last edited by nicegoogly; 02/19/2005 at 09:42 AM.
    More to the point: why isn't the damn spell checker included in the 'professional' edition of Docs to Go? That's ridiculous if you ask me.

And this is the best thread I have EVER read. (well, not so much the name calling, but the rest of it is great entertainment)

PS If you want to use some of your savings on another form of entertainment, click on the link in my sig. I promise the movie is a lot of fun!
    Hey mausalot,

Should this be in the Marketplace forum...

Quote Originally Posted by mausalot
    More to the point: why isn't the damn spell checker included in the 'professional' edition of Docs to Go? That's ridiculous if you ask me.

And this is the best thread I have EVER read. (well, not so much the name calling, but the rest of it is great entertainment)

PS If you want to use some of your savings on another form of entertainment, click on the link in my sig. I promise the movie is a lot of fun!
    Can you guys all shut the hell up?

If you want to download the software, then download it. If you don't feel right about it, then don't download it. If you want to discuss the moral implications, then start a new thread.

We all make choices and I doubt ripping on someone in this form is going to enlighten/change what a person deems to be right or wrong.

Okay now, lets all hold hands, sing "Kumbaya", and TURN THE PAGE.
    Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya...
    There. Happy?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya...
    There. Happy?
    THAT'S THE SPIRIT...VERY NICELY SUNG BY THE WAY!!!!!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Tried to get a certificate with all of my phone numbers multiple times. Never goes through. Tells me that the numbers are no good. Will try again later. Hopefully it will work.
    I think and someone correct me if I am wrong but this is a new promotion and I think the problem with the original is that it was set for new phone numbers. I think they upload new phone purchases ( phone numbers) here. I dont think this was meant for all Treo 650 phone owners. I think maybe that was a wrong conclusion. If I remeber correctly when I put my number in for my phone i got an error message saying that my phone wasnt registerd yet and wait 14 days . then my email box had a certificate number in it. I had owned my phone for a month.

I think this is a new promotion only for new phones bought who knows when but could be as of today for all we know. Just like the $150 off for new plans . We all would like to think we will get $150 off but it dosent work that way. I dont think this was for anyone who bought a Treo 650 4 months ago. They already have your money , why give you $100 in free software unless it to get people to purchase the 650

If you look at it now it says it may take 14 days to upload your Phone number . tells me its a new promotion.

If it says your number is no good it could mean that you didnt just purchase the phone or that the promotion didnt even start and they have no numbers in there yet to match up to.

I must add that this is just my opinion
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 02/19/2005 at 05:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Anyone have any luck getting a coupon or heard back from sprint regarding this promotion?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    i tried it and it told me my phone # wasn't valid. i got my treo 650 late dec, so we'll see. i emailed the support link and asked them if my # was valid. its not a new #, but it is a new phone so who knows

we'll see
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    I think and someone correct me if I am wrong but this is a new promotion and I think the problem with the original is that it was set for new phone numbers. I think they upload new phone purchases ( phone numbers) here. I dont think this was meant for all Treo 650 phone owners. I think maybe that was a wrong conclusion. If I remeber correctly when I put my number in for my phone i got an error message saying that my phone wasnt registerd yet and wait 14 days . then my email box had a certificate number in it. I had owned my phone for a month.

I think this is a new promotion only for new phones bought who knows when but could be as of today for all we know. Just like the $150 off for new plans . We all would like to think we will get $150 off but it dosent work that way. I dont think this was for anyone who bought a Treo 650 4 months ago. They already have your money , why give you $100 in free software unless it to get people to purchase the 650

If you look at it now it says it may take 14 days to upload your Phone number . tells me its a new promotion.

If it says your number is no good it could mean that you didnt just purchase the phone or that the promotion didnt even start and they have no numbers in there yet to match up to.

I must add that this is just my opinion
    While it may loosely imply it's a new promotion as you suggest, there's nothing in writing about it being a new promotion. The $150 deal is pretty straight-forward (in writing) about who it applies to and who it doesn't. One would expect that if this didn't apply to everyone they would limit it like they do that promotion.