Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Or perhaps retained

Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    WTF? So it still works? If so, I think some programmers at handango/sprint need to be re-trained...
    ZLauncher
    Treo 600 + Treo 650 ZLauncher Background Pack
    Express 1 Year Subscription for Palm OS
    SnapperMail Premier Bundle
    Pocket-DVD Studio for Palm 3.1
    PalmaryClock for Treo 600/650

I have $600 left

Do they sell the MMplayer? Thats all i really need. Or is there a better player to buy?

Any other suggestions? I bought these already
    ...And maybe even restrained
    I think I better refrain
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    ZLauncher
    Treo 600 + Treo 650 ZLauncher Background Pack
    Express 1 Year Subscription for Palm OS
    SnapperMail Premier Bundle
    Pocket-DVD Studio for Palm 3.1
    PalmaryClock for Treo 600/650

I have $600 left

Do they sell the MMplayer? Thats all i really need. Or is there a better player to buy?

Any other suggestions? I bought these already
    Unreal. All that "maintenance" and they still didn't fix it.
    I think Michael85274 is trying to be funny.
    He's got nothing.
    believe what u want i did just buy those... I wanna know what else to buy...
    believe what u want i did just buy those... I wanna know what else to buy...
    insert "mother" joke here
    Ok your right everyone Im lying. Hey since im lying and i bought all those. What else would you recomend me to lie about?

I would like to get more programs.
    Ok your right everyone Im lying. Hey since im lying and i bought all those. What else would you recomend me to lie about?

I would like to get more programs.
    I don't think you're lying...I think you are a thief. You'll get away with it, but you're stealing. When it's just you looking in the mirror in the morning, you know what you did was wrong. Enjoy your ill gotten booty.
    Once again, Drdoom, you're acting like a crybaby, assuming that I am a miscreat based on no evidence...good one...crybaby. Did I forget to call you a crybaby? How am I morrally bankrupt when I offered the other gift certificate to the guy that got screwed? I was the only person that mentioned verizon in the post, so who do you think you were referring to. Dummy.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me? First, don't get all "showy" with your whopping twenty five posts there pal. Second, just the fact that your getting so incredibly riled up over a guy posting something on a website that you have TWENTY FIVE posts on shows your either
    A. A very troubled individual.
    B. Educated enough to KNOW that what you did was wrong and are now angry at me for pointing it out. (I doubt this one since "educated" and the mispelling of "miscreant" really don't go together. Windows has a spell checker. Turn it on.)
    C. A troll who likes to join a website, then attack the first thing he/she can to stir up trouble. TWENTY FIVE posts sort of lend credence to this particular theory.
    Did I remember to mention TWENTY FIVE posts? Why don't you sit down, shut up, and remember your role . You may post late at night for the first hundred posts or so, then come back and talk to the big boys, okay? Thanks. Door's to your left. Buh-bye.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    what a guy dutchtrumpet is....calls michael82574 out for stealing, then offers additional software recommendations. Not quite sure what to think of that.

Correction: LOL, I just noticed what the software titles were....a little slow on the uptake I guess.
    Last edited by dwman; 02/18/2005 at 06:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I don't think you're lying...I think you are a thief. You'll get away with it, but you're stealing. When it's just you looking in the mirror in the morning, you know what you did was wrong. Enjoy your ill gotten booty.

hey how about using the stolen rom loader to create custom roms? Hmm that sounds a little grey also...
    Lol
    hey how about using the stolen rom loader to create custom roms? Hmm that sounds a little grey also...
    The roms weren't stolen. they were leaked by palmone and they have offered no protest to their use other than to say that it MAY void the warranty
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    what a guy dutchtrumpet is....calls michael82574 out for stealing, then offers additional software recommendations. Not quite sure what to think of that.
    did you check the recommendations?
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    yup...corrected my last post # 273...hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    The roms weren't stolen. they were leaked by palmone and they have offered no protest to their use other than to say that it MAY void the warranty
    Leaked or not they are still not your property or anyone elses. Just because they havent made a big deal about it doesnt mean its OK. I personally dont care either way. Im not gonna fight on this forum because im not childish. Seems like your a little jealous for not acting fast enough.

If your gonna call me out. You might as well call out everyone on this thread.

PS i own 4 units and have 4 sprint # so i am not stealing anything just to let you know. I also only used $200 So i have a ways to go till i use anything else.

Besides those codes were leaked to me also. I didnt use false phone #'s I was sent extra codes on a glitch. So watch who your calling a thief.

By the way YOU WERE ONE OF THE FIRST TO USE THE LINK.... you werent eligible for the code either since youve had your phone for more than 14 days ago... This was for new customers only. not for people who had a phone for a month or 2..

Look whos calling the kettle black
    It's the operating software for a phone that I paid $600 for that was distributed(under the table) by the manufacturer. Also, I didn't use the coupon. I didn't see anything on the list I needed. I've bought all the software I need.

And you are a thief.