1.    #1  
    I am a new Sprint customer, and got the summary letter explaining my plans. The letter shows that I have the Pictures pack, when I signed up for the Professional pack.

So, I dial *2 and talk with the nice woman. She confirmed that I have the Pictures pack and said I can stay with that and get $5 credit to download ringtones and crap like that, or get the Professional pack for an additional two months free.

She was AMAZED that I didn't have any interest in the downloads! Mentioned that I am using the default ringtone and that it was unique around where I hang out, and she remained amazed.

What was even more cool for me was being offered Sprint long distance on my home phone; 99c for not using it versus the $6 a month for not using AT&T. I didn't mind the credit I got for switching. either!

I don't know who some of you talk with when you call customer service, but she and I had a most pleasant time (cracked her up a couple of times) and I certainly came out ahead.

WOOHOO!

Tom
    Brings to mind the G n' R lyric: "You're one in a million babe, yeah that's what you are..."
  3.    #3  
    She probably is, but it's also true that many people rip the CSR for no reason. When they get a nice person, I bet a lot of them go out of their way to be nice.

I had a guy at work helping me with a Notes server issue. He remarked how calm I was! I asked him if he caused my issue, and he said no. My question was, then why would I rip on you? Apparently a lot of people do.

Sad.

Tom
    Truthfully, most of the Sprint reps I've dealt with have been pleasant and able to address the reason I called.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I just had an excellent CSR experience last night going over my plan. The guy was quick, sharp, and friendly. TOTALLY down with the Treo 650 too. Nice.
    at least you did'nt talk to Clair!