1.    #1  
    Is anyone else in the Beverly Hills area getting a Data 3000 error unable to connect to PCS Vision today?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    If I lived in Beverly Hills, I'd have a personal midget carrying a laptop w/ cellular modem alongside me 24/7. When I needed internet, he'd take care of the button pushing and mouse clicking while I took in the 15" of wireless freedom.
  3.    #3  
    Well, I didn't say that I don't have that too....
    I'd just like my 650 to connect also as my first choice...
    And...it looks like a simple soft reset may have fixed things (the little person assistant suggested it)
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    lol........ Gotta love the midgets.

Hey are you Paris Hilton or some celeb using an alias here to get treo info? heh
    It happens from time to time, a soft reset useally works and/or clearing you cache/cookies.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    If you live in Beverly Hills you don't need no stinkin' Treo. You should have an automobile built-in PC with WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and broadband in your Mercedes.

Seriously, service can and will go out sometimes, even in Beverly Hills. Just try again later, or drive to East L.A. and connect. Just don't get mugged over there.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Sorry for all the jibs....

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION (and not throw out another snide comment), yes... service was down this morning.

It's back up now.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    How dare the service not work in Beverly Hills!!!!

J/k
    Quote Originally Posted by ResDog
    Sorry for all the jibs....

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION (and not throw out another snide comment), yes... service was down this morning.

It's back up now.
    Snide comment? Take it easy rich boy..
  10.    #10  
    As far as I'm concerned...if you are able to (or decide to) pony up the big bucks to buy a Treo 650, then you aren't hurting for cash either (unless perhaps your company paid for it for you).
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Yea, I dont think any of us are hurtin for cash buying $500 treos, $100+ cases, and miniscule pieces of plastic (aka "screen protectors") for several bucks apiece

So ya got any famous neighbors? hehe