1.    #1  
    Just called Sprints inside line (800-658-7564- no holding i dont think, its a "red phone") asked to speak to the retention department, she said she could help me. Told her i want to cancel my contract, she asked why. I gave her a bunch of garbage about how i feel competitors are offering better rates for more minutes (not really true, but i was hinting to her what i really wanted!). She said she's sorry to hear that i want to cancel, she'll look over my plan. I had a $40 plan, 500 minutes, plus my wife's phone, another $20. She offered to switch me to a 750 minute plan for same price, or the fair and flexible plan for 800 minutes covering both phones for $70. Also, she offered me to have my nights and weekends begin at 7 (which is amazing for me, as thats when i make most of my calls!), and to give me free sprint pcs to pcs calling! It always helps to threaten cancellation. Do it and see what they offer you, it cant hurt. Only problem was I had to renew my 2 year contract again, but since i had done that only 2 months ago, wasnt such a big deal to extend it. Good luck and let me know what you can get out of them for free!!!
    Be careful with this. If you customer rating isn't high enough they may just cancel you. There are several threads on this on the Sprintusers underground PCS forum. www.sprintusers.com

Congrats on the new plan.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    The "Fair and Flexible" plan comes with free Sprint-2-Sprint already. The beginning @ 7PM only costs them $5. The 800 minute plan for a family starts at $70.

Quote Originally Posted by bmedetsky
    Just called Sprints inside line (800-658-7564- no holding i dont think, its a "red phone") asked to speak to the retention department, she said she could help me. Told her i want to cancel my contract, she asked why. I gave her a bunch of garbage about how i feel competitors are offering better rates for more minutes (not really true, but i was hinting to her what i really wanted!). She said she's sorry to hear that i want to cancel, she'll look over my plan. I had a $40 plan, 500 minutes, plus my wife's phone, another $20. She offered to switch me to a 750 minute plan for same price, or the fair and flexible plan for 800 minutes covering both phones for $70. Also, she offered me to have my nights and weekends begin at 7 (which is amazing for me, as thats when i make most of my calls!), and to give me free sprint pcs to pcs calling! It always helps to threaten cancellation. Do it and see what they offer you, it cant hurt. Only problem was I had to renew my 2 year contract again, but since i had done that only 2 months ago, wasnt such a big deal to extend it. Good luck and let me know what you can get out of them for free!!!
    Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Be careful with this. If you customer rating isn't high enough they may just cancel you. There are several threads on this on the Sprintusers underground PCS forum. www.sprintusers.com

Congrats on the new plan.