1.    #1  
    I ordered my 650 thru treocentral Thursday.
    My order showed 'credit approved' shortly thereafter on Thursday, but still shows that, and has not shipped.
    They said I should receive my phone Tuesday - tomorrow - (overnite).

Any experience here with current wait times, etc.?

Thanx,
    Ron
    Im in the same boat as you. I know TreoCentral goes thru Wirefly for their phone orders. I ordered mine directly from Wirefly on Feb 1st. It was my bday on the 5th and i was hoping to have it by then. NO DICE! Not only do i not have the phone, my order still indicates "Credit Approved". It has been in this step since thursday Feb 4th. This is supposed to be a 24-48 hour step. The next step is the "Shipped" step, I am dying here! Anybody know why its taking sooo long? Im currently on hold with Wirefly and will post any findings, lets keep our fingers crossed.
    Update: I got thru, after about 35 minutes on hold!!! Thank god for the speakerphone at work or else id be dead. Anyway, spoke with a representative and he told me that it is being finalized and will be shipped tomorrow (overnight express) and he also said i should have it on wenesday!!!

Oh what joy!!!!!
  4.    #4  
    I am hold now....
    My order said 'credit approved' since Thursday, then yesterday it said 'processing' again. This morning, it says 'credit approved' again.
    Wow, I was on hold a whopping 30 seconds.
    The guy (who I has a little trouble understanding) said that there was a problem activating the phone , and they have to try again. My phone should ship in 24-48 hours. Problem is, that is what I thought last Thursday. He offered me a $5 discount on shipping to not cancel my order. I took it, but I sure hope I get my phone soon.
    Ron
  5.    #5  
    What is your status? Did you get a tracking number, shipping confirmation, or the phone?
    Let me know, I am still in limbo.......

Ron
    I called Sprint yesterday -evening-, ordered my Treo650. Called back this morning and after 3 minutes on hold a nice lady answered, took my info and said 'its going out today, call back this afternoon and we will have a tracking number for you. It will arrive tomorrow.'

! What!! Is this..what is... that sounded like CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Holy moly.. To get P1 or Cingular or AT&T on the phone takes 30-40 minutes. Both my Sprint order and order check had a total of around 5 minutes on 'on hold time' and the rest was talking to a human person.

So far so good with Sprint, now lets see how the service is tomorrow..
    My Treo 650 was ordered on a Monday morning. I received it the next day - Tuesday afternoon. FAST!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Ron -
    Did you ever get yours? I ordered mine last Friday, still hadn't shipped as of today. I've called their customer service every day, and kept getting told "it'll ship in 24-48hours, call back then". Today was the final straw, it was bouncing on the website between Credit Approved and "Sent to Cingular for activation" I cancelled my order, and the rep didn't even try to stop me. I asked her to escalate to her manager, and she said "why bother, they're just going to tell you the exact same thing I told you".

I'm done with Wirefly.

Just ordered from Palm directly. $100 more, but at least there's some credibility to them. Will never deal with Wirefly again.

--dave

Quote Originally Posted by RBBRMADE
    I am hold now....
    My order said 'credit approved' since Thursday, then yesterday it said 'processing' again. This morning, it says 'credit approved' again.
    Wow, I was on hold a whopping 30 seconds.
    The guy (who I has a little trouble understanding) said that there was a problem activating the phone , and they have to try again. My phone should ship in 24-48 hours. Problem is, that is what I thought last Thursday. He offered me a $5 discount on shipping to not cancel my order. I took it, but I sure hope I get my phone soon.
    Ron
  9.    #9  
    Yes, it took exactly one week after the order to arrive with one day shipping.
    I would have gone to the store and picked it up if I had it to do all over again, no question. It's worth the extra $100.
    Ron
    I should have gone through Sprint... It was cheaper to go through Palm... No Tax or shipping. I'd like to know what they mean by "Free Express" shipping... It's more like free standard/slow shipping. 3 days now, and it's still sitting in Wisconsin. The shipping company they use is something called Parcel Select. They've got the absolute WORST tracking info I've ever seen. I'd at least like to know when to expect it. Has anyone else living on the west coast, ordered from Palm? How long did it take to get to you?

Thanks for letting me vent!

-Mike
    I recieved my 650 from Sprint the day after I ordered it but....

I ordered the 650 WITHOUT camera and was shipped one WITH a camera. Three days and counting for the correct phone.
    two weeks and 1 day to recieve my cameraless treo 650