1.    #1  
    Hi all, new to the site, I'm a previous Sony Clie NZ-90 owner belonging to the cliesource site. I find that people who post here a much more "inside-info" on the Treo's, thus I have a question:

I know that sprint/Palmone has disabled the bluetooth function on the T650 allowing a user to sign on to the internet with a laptop but I vaguely remember reading a post that stated that an update would be released allowing this function. I was wondering if someone might be able to confirm this update release and if so, when will it be released?

I understand there is a hack allowing a user to do this, but I can't seem to get it to work (not very technologically-inclined). Additionally, in attempting to install it onto my T650, many inconsistencies occured such as my palm turning off involuntarily etc...
    The hack can be found on shadowmite.com

Post your issue in the BT DUN patch thread which is a sticky in the 650 forum. Perhaps some one cna help you with your setup.

Also, Sprint did say, according TC, that they would release a BT update. But who knows when that will happen...

P.S. I post on 1src too!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Or get pdanet which was easier for me.