1.    #1  
    Hi, I am not currently a sprintPCS customer yet, but plan on being one soon. I'm getting a treo 650 very soon, and 2 weeks later my brother will get one as well. If i get mine (with the special 2 year contract price) when my brother gets his, ill he also get the discounted price of $419.99. I want both phones to be under my account, and prefer to have them under a Family/Shared minutes plan (2000 minutes). He will have the funds for the phone in about 2 weeks, but i cant wait any longer (I need THIS phone ASAP). I know if we buy them at the same time, we will both get the special price of $419.99. Will this be the case if i get mine first, and he gets his (with 2 year contract as well) afterwards? Thank you for all your help.

by the way, been reading treocentral for a while. This is my first post...YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!
    I'd call sprint, they are very helpful in resolving these types of sceneario's out, If your lucky you'll get a hungry salesman who needs commission, then you'll really be straight
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    yes.. as his would also be a new activation.. he would also get the new activation price on the shared plan. unlim vision for 1st phone is $15 & 5 for all other phones on shared plan.. & $5 for pcs to pcs.
  4.    #4  
    thanks for the speedy response. well, i called sprint and the rep said it was possible to do it. but i was still skeptical, as we all know, reps are misinformed, or uninformed a lot of the times. I plan on ordering from treocentral's online store. Will this have any effect on what im planning on doing???
    u r still entitled to $150 instant rebate for new activation... which is what adding additional line is... if u do @ sprint store its instant rebate... don't know if its mail in @ TC or not... also..dont know if TC will give the sale price 4 only an added line or new sprint signup/contract... u better ask marcus.
    yeah marcus is the proverbial horse's mouth in this case.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Just so you know, I took a printout of the $319 offer on the right side of he Treocentral homw page and the sprint folks honored it at their store. I thought you had to use this online so I was very surprised and pleased they took it.