1.    #1  
    Does anyone know why other phones can log into such sites as snapfish.com but a Treo 600 cannot? I've tried contact snapfish and they say it's the sprint browser...sprint says it's snapfish' website. I am trying to figure out an easy way for dispersed family members to share pictures with my 87 yr old dad - who does not have a pc. The first and only access to intenet he has is thru his Treo 600. BTW - he uses a yahoo email account as the sprint email simply doesn't work most the time and has no spamguard so it's too time consuming to go through the hundreds of spam emails in the sprint acct.
    Thank you.
    Have you tried viewing the site though SKWEEZER?

www.skweezer.com ... I think.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    You might also try Yahoo photo album. I use it and it let's you send the link via Email.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  4.    #4  
    That's so interesting. I had tried yahoo photo and the problem was that when I went to Yahoo mail account, the link didn't appear. I will give it another go - if it worked for you, I clearly did something wrong.
    Thank you.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman_0206
    You might also try Yahoo photo album. I use it and it let's you send the link via Email.
    Thank you again for replying. I set up some pictures in Yahoo and sent a yahoo email address which I then accessed via the treo. So while the pictures went via a like to the email address ...if you log into the email account on the treo, it's not a hot link so you can't get to it and you can't copy it because there is no way to really grab the link and just put it in the treo browser. Can use the Sprint email address, but their email product is so unstable, it's frustrating for my 87 year old dad to use. He never has troube accessing yahoo....except we can't share pictures the same way.
    oh well.....Thank you again