Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Hello all.

I'm jumping into the realm of Treo (600) and need to upgrade my plan to include a PCS Vision plan.

The $15 a month options are:
    1 - PCS Vision Picture Pack
    2 - PCS Vision Premium Pack
    3 - PCS Vision Professional Pack

Right now, the Picture Pack seems to be the route I want to go, but I like the possibilities of the Professional Pack, considering that my company has an exchange server that I can connect to. The down-side of the Professional is that the other options (messaging, ringers, pictures, pic mail) are not included, and I could probably get a 3rd party program to do everything the SPRINT PCS Business Connection software does.

So, I guess I'm just lacking input for knowledgable people and want input or suggestions. What do you guys think? Any and all help/thoughts/advice is greatly appreciated!

Resdog
    I have professional and have access to pictures.
    what are the diffrences in the plans
    Same here and my professional pack costs me $10 a month. I'm a business customer but I know regular customers who have gotten it for $10 a month as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    I have professional and have access to pictures.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Does the professional pack include Sprint Business Connection? Or is that an additional $10/month? I currently have Pictures Pack and pay the extra $10 for BC but maybe I should switch...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaboo
    Does the professional pack include Sprint Business Connection? Or is that an additional $10/month? I currently have Pictures Pack and pay the extra $10 for BC but maybe I should switch...
    The professional pack includes Biz Conn.
    BCPE (Business Connection Personal Edition) is $10 without a vision plan, but included in the Vision professional pack for $15 (great deal). The Full blown BC is different, offered to business acounts, and requires additional money, I think $20.
    I have the full Vision Professional pack with picture mail and its $10 a month for me. I have had my business account since I started with Sprint in 2001.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...