1.    #1  
    I have not been able to connect since Wednesday. Have checked and did not find any problems on my end... Anyone else?
    Last edited by wilme2; 01/28/2005 at 04:33 PM.
    mine seems to work fine. I've had days where is just wont connect at all. NExt day it works great.
    No rhyme or reason.
    On occasion BC wll fail for me for about 30 minutes or maybe an hour or two, but then it works again on its own. When it fails it gives me an error message that claims it is a desktop error. When I could check my desktop after getting these error claims my desktop was always fine.

In the end I've come to accept that once or twice a week I will get an occasonal blackout period. As it always seems to be short and rare it does not bother me much. The first time it happened though I had left my laptop home and was planning to rely on my TREO for a week of business email. I was really spooked, but then it came back on and I've settled into a "98% reliable access" expectation over the last 0 days.
    Mine's working fine. Did you make sure the computer running BC is still on?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo_monkey
    Mine's working fine. Did you make sure the computer running BC is still on?
    Of course.

I checked the connection log, and the two IPs it is trying to reach are unavailable via PING. Oddly the trace route looks like the problem is on Sprint's end.

66.35.228.40 and 68.28.20.146