1.    #1  
    Does anyone happen to know if SPCS offers an option to reject calls with blocked caller ID, so that my phone doesn't ring and I don't get charged airtime? I'm starting to get recorded sales calls on my new Treo 650 number. Since I've heard that such calls to cell phones are illegal, the calls are, of course, all "blocked caller ID." Also, about half of the clueless wrong-number zombies who ring me use caller-ID block. None of the callers I want to talk to use caller-ID block.
    Nope, you need software on your phone for that.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Also, place your cel # on the do-not-call list. As of late last year, it works for cel #s as well as land lines.
    - Fushigi
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Nope, you need software on your phone for that.
    Right. And can you guess what my follow-up question is?
    Quote Originally Posted by dwphillips
    Right. And can you guess what my follow-up question is?
    Try callfilter
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Try callfilter
    Does it work on the 650? For some reason I was under the impression it didn't.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Does it work on the 650? For some reason I was under the impression it didn't.
    To be honest, I don't know. (hence the "TRY" callfilter) I have never used any program of that type. I just remember that it was the big buzz app for the 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    To be honest, I don't know. (hence the "TRY" callfilter) I have never used any program of that type. I just remember that it was the big buzz app for the 600.
    Oh well...I had it on my old 600. It was great. But seems like I've seen it mentioned as a no-go for the 650. Never actually tried it out to see though.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."