1. zdl
    I just purchased the 650 from buy.com for $330 after $100 mail in rebate with 180 day commitment with sprint.

I am new to sprint moving from t-mobile with hopes of a faster data service. I am in the Atlanta area.

I will use it for sending pics (for fun usually on the weekend), for sms service to my friends and for nationwide cell service in support of my job. Mostly in Atlanta but travel all over the US (about a trip every two weeks).

I signed up for fair and flex plan with pcs vision pic. Do you think that is the best plan? The vision pacs are confusing. I am looking for pics, sms, and limited web browsing.

Thanks
    I think that would be the best plan for you. To me, the vision packs aren't confusing. This is what i have

500 Anytime Min
    Free and Clear America
    Unlimited text
    Unlimited Nights and Weekends
    Unlimited Vision/Ready Link/ Video Mail
    PCS to PCS
    Phone Replacement program
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportsCRX
    I think that would be the best plan for you. To me, the vision packs aren't confusing. This is what i have

500 Anytime Min
    Free and Clear America
    Unlimited text
    Unlimited Nights and Weekends
    Unlimited Vision/Ready Link/ Video Mail
    PCS to PCS
    Phone Replacement program
    What does all of that cost you per month, including taxes, fees and other odd charges?
    the vision pic pak would definately be best for you...you get unlimited pic mail, $5 credit toward any downloads, 100 txt mssgs...for an extra $5 per month you could get unlimited txt mssgs. as for the fair & flex, it seems to be a good idea...no nasty overages, the biggest complaint I've heard about it is the 2 yr contract it requires.but if you get a 2nd line it is free each month and additional subs are only $10 after that.