Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Hi I am new to Sprint and have a Treo 650. I just switched from Nextel. When ever I had a voice mail on Nextel, my phone would ring untill I saw that I had a message. Does The treo 650 have this option?

Thanks

Lenny
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I used to have Nextel to and as a business owner the caller alert ring feature was great. Check out this app from www.pdaapps.com. The cool thing about this app is that you can set the amount of time between ring alerts. The alert works with text messaging, voice mail, and email. This is a great app if you like the Nextel alert ringer feature.

Here's the link......

http://www.pdaapps.com/TreoAlertMgr/index.html

Have fun
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Thanks guys, I will check it out....

Lenny
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway