* Dial *2 from your Sprint PCS Phone
    * Say "Credit for a dropped call"
    * Follow instructions provided to you

Check for credits:

* Sign on to My PCS
    * Click "My Invoice & Payments", then "Account Summary"
    * Credits appear under the heading "Promotions/Credits/Adjustments"

*Limit 20 credits per month.
    Make sure the credit is for the longest 20 calls you make.

LOL. Just kidding, Sprint
    It doesn't matter how long the call was, you are credited for 1 minute of airtime at the highest rate ( $1.50)
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    I dont think so... Every time I called for a dropped call credit I get transferred to a rep who always says it give .50 cent credit. Thats the highest local daytime rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman_0206
    It doesn't matter how long the call was, you are credited for 1 minute of airtime at the highest rate ( $1.50)

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    You are correct. I had 3 in one month, that's why I remembered $1.50... DUH!!!

Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    anyone know if I can get credit for all the calls I get that eat up my minutes for the person who used to have the phone # sprint gave me?! I'm sick of it!