Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I've been with Sprint for years and I seem to have a good package. However, I've not seen it in writing anywhere. I only know what my account supposedly supports from the mouths of CSRs.

Where can the customers see what thier package includes, specifically details about thier personal vision packages?
    -D
    Last edited by Doomer; 01/16/2005 at 11:12 PM.
    When you login to www.sprintpcs.com there is an area that has the details of your plan. My isn't accurate, though, because I have a totally custom Retention plan (see my signature).

Also, if you have a Treo (obviously), one of the predefined bookmarks in Blazer will lead you to a plan synopsis in writing.

Hope I helped.

-Nick.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    When I got home, I looked through my printed bill and found my plan listed, which showed the Vision Pictue Pack listed with a $.0 charge. However, I also have unlimited text messages which is not shown. I believe that this is related to the 'retention' plans I hear mentioned on occasion.

It seems like if a CSR can pull this info up, it should be shown on the invoice as well.

-D
    Where my plan is listed in writing, it states that my NW minutes start at 8, even though they do indeed begin at 7. If Retention has customized your plan your "in writing" probably won't be correct, but why I have no idea.

NJK
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    If they started to give you evidence of free stuff you might start showing it to other people, leading them to also ask for the same free stuff, and then they show other people, and so on, and so on, soon every has all free stuff and no one pays for anything!!!

just my thoughts on this
    The reason you have $0.0 across from your vision plan is because it is free for the the first 2 months. After that you will be hit $15 for vision and $10 for unlimited text
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    you will be hit $15 for vision and $10 for unlimited text
    Unlimited SMS by itself is $10. It's supposed to be $5 when combined with a Vision plan.
    Right, it's $5 with the vision plan.

I still can't get Sprint PCS to give me that $10 pla that everyone is talking about. I pay $15 (free ast 2 months) for the Vision pro with business connection, including 100 text messages.
    Data used to be a $10 option. Now it's a $15 option. Simple inflation.

I have it at $10 b/c I joined Sprint when it was $10 and have simply kept it at that this entire time.

A new customer will be hardpressed to get it at $10 w/o any bargaining chips.

NJK
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Actually, Vision charges should still be applied to your bill even if you are within your first two months of the service, but they credit it back to you under the "Promotions, Credits, and Adjustments" page.
    My deal that I've had for 1 yr + is unlimted vision and unlimted txt msgs for $15. Now if I could get Sprint and Verizon to merge I'd be happy. Most of my calls are to people on VZW but their data plans are horrible. I don't use data that much but even for the little I use it the cost at VZW would offset any benefits of a switch.
    Likewise. 80% of my calls are to VZN customers. But I won't switch b/c now I have the best plan in the world.

NJK
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by theleetbeagle
    Data used to be a $10 option. Now it's a $15 option. Simple inflation.
    Thats some mighty steep inflation!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."