1.    #1  
    Interesting conversation with Sprint last night as I was discussion a billing error. The rep made a comment that it's good I signed up for VISION because looking at my data usage, if I didn't have it, I would have been looking at over $200 in data charges.

I hardly consider myself a power user - I have Versamail checking every 15 minutes for a few hours during the day. I surf the web minimally. About 80 SMS this past month.

Interesting that for my $15 I am "saving" that much in data fees based on my kb transfer. Clearly they want people on a vision plan because that seems a bit gauging to me.
    That is interesting. I did not know that versamail usage is covered under Vision usage. I have the Vision Premium pack and the sprint store guy told me that I have to sign up for BC if I wanted to use versamail and avoid additional charges. So I don't use versamail, instead I use the brower to check my email!
    Sunilseru, that rep was an *****. Use versamail. It doesn't cost a penny if you have the vision service.

SamCraig,
    That's really not a valid comparison. I mean, no one in their right mind signs up for KB service with Sprint. The economics just aren't there. It would be like telling someone on a plane that they are saving thousands of dollars by flying because otherwise they'd have to buy a car and drive. It's nonsensical.

(moved).
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Sunilseru, that rep was an *****. Use versamail. It doesn't cost a penny if you have the vision service.

moved).
    Thanks for information. Can't wait to setup my versamail!
    .... that rep was an *****. ....
    Kurt let's watch the name calling ok. I'd hate to have to report you
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    :-) When a rep doesn't know his own product, he is an *****. I have facts to back it up. :-)
    :-) When a rep doesn't know his own product, he is an *****. I have facts to back it up. :-)
    I totally agree, I was just pulling your leg. Of course you know that. It was fun pretending to be a moderator though.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    If you don't have a vision plan then you do pay per kb. My friend bought a 300 and didn't sign up for vision. He then racked up a $900 bill whereas I pay only ten buck and get unlimited data.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    I totally agree, I was just pulling your leg. Of course you know that. It was fun pretending to be a moderator though.
    I know you were kidding. Moderating ain't all corporate jets and caviar, let me warn you. Sometimes the caviar is too salty and you need to find a butler to get some more. Really ticks me off.
    I know you were kidding. Moderating ain't all corporate jets and caviar, let me warn you. Sometimes the caviar is too salty and you need to find a butler to get some more. Really ticks me off.
    well now I really wanna be a mod. If nothing else just to be able to reject the caviar.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Moderating ain't all corporate jets and caviar, let me warn you.
    Hmmm.. guess it's time to have my contract renegotiated!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...