1.    #1  
    I got nailed with a huge Vision Bill for my 650, so I'm sorting it out with Sprint A few facts and questions

1. I was never offered a vision plan. Not at $15 a month, not even a 2 month trial

2. My last Sprint combo was a Wireless Data Link with the visor prism and usuage time on the web and e-mail came off as minutes from our total plan, not as KB usage.

3. We have a very old plan, and my wife was told that vision was included in the plan at no extra cost when she bought a new phone a year ago

4. We have add a phone and yet, when I spoke to sprint today, they told me I was on a different plan even though we shared minutes. I was mighty confused. They said the vision only applied to her phone, not mine.

Clarifications, suggestions and answers appreciated. They are going to call me back in the am.
    Vision can be added to the "addaphone" for an additional $5 per month. At least thats how my plan works.
    Call (800) 658-7564 and politely but firmly ask for a service credit. On some old plans you get Vision for free, but you have to had a Vision capable device at the time that plan was available.