1.    #1  
    So I texted "20" to the number "96966" which is the top 20 station for XM radio, basically it is supposed to send you back some interactive thing to vote on songs. This is the first time i've done it, I sent the message off waited a second then looked down to see my phone resetting. I thought hey that's interesting. Try to go back into SMS and it resets the phone every time, haven't hard reset yet but looks like that is what it is going to take.

Anyone else had this problem? (or want to try it)

Kevin
    I'm with Sprint and it worked fine.
    Sounds like you've been hit with this:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ad.php?t=62771
    Worked fine from Sprint on a 600. Got response with 30 seconds on both the original and the reply. Sounds like Verizon may have an SMS issue. Glad to see that Sprint now has better SMS than another carrier .
    Yup, your Treo is FRIED!

I had mine screwed up with SMS.AC and got a replacement Treo in the process. There must be some sort of bug in the Verizon version of the SMS software that gets corrupted from certain text messages!

I would not suggest anyone with a VSW Treo to try this out, unless you want to get a new Treo!

Wonder if their is a pattern: automated SMS message corrupts the SMS application on the Verizon version of the Treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by drrjv
    Yup, your Treo is FRIED!

I had mine screwed up with SMS.AC and got a replacement Treo in the process. There must be some sort of bug in the Verizon version of the SMS software that gets corrupted from certain text messages!

I would not suggest anyone with a VSW Treo to try this out, unless you want to get a new Treo!

Wonder if their is a pattern: automated SMS message corrupts the SMS application on the Verizon version of the Treo?
    I am sooooo glad Verizon and Sprint didn't merge .
    Quote Originally Posted by lnichols
    I am sooooo glad Verizon and Sprint didn't merge .
    Me too. Lawd only knows when I'd get a replacement!