1.    #1  
    I just noticed today that when I logged into "My SprintPCS" the Treo 650 device information is now displayed. It was an "Unknown Device" since it was released. Wonder if this has anything to do with a lot of billing cycles that refresh soon. Just a thought.....
    Yeah, that's great. Mine shows it too. Mine also shows a new little blurb I'm kinda concerned about. Just to the right of the 650 photo, it now says "Current Usage. View the minutes and data you have used during this invoice period."

DATA? This is new, and me thinks that unlimited data will vanish with the release of the DUN patch (officially from Sprint). Here we go guys...I predict a $20/month extra charge for unlimited data, with bt tethering allowed.

Looks like they are monitoring the 650 data usage closely. Makes you wonder...(or at least me).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    Yeah, that's great. Mine shows it too. Mine also shows a new little blurb I'm kinda concerned about. Just to the right of the 650 photo, it now says "Current Usage. View the minutes and data you have used during this invoice period."

DATA? This is new, and me thinks that unlimited data will vanish with the release of the DUN patch (officially from Sprint). Here we go guys...I predict a $20/month extra charge for unlimited data, with bt tethering allowed.

Looks like they are monitoring the 650 data usage closely. Makes you wonder...(or at least me).
    That is very curious I must say. I know that when I started using this phone pretty "heavy" I took particular notice to the Data Usage counter that is on the top of the browser while the page is loading. This prompted me to call Sprint Customer Service to confirm that I did indeed have unlimited data usage. The rep confirmed that with my SprintPCS BizCon Personal Vision Plan that I would not incur any additional charges for any data or picture mail. Additionally I have 100 Text messages included each month. (Although, I thought that I had unlimited text messaging when Vision was introduced way back when) Hopefully I will be grand fathered in should Sprint introduce an additional monthly fee for unlimited data use. I will stay on the look out for this.....