1.    #1  
    I have a srint t-600 I sync with 2 computers, now I need to sync with another desktop that doesn't have web access. I've tried downloading everything I should need & installing; nothing works ; where can i get the original software ( my 600 was a refub ) ; I know - I've tried the search - no luck. thanks for the help
    Download the Palm Desktop program from the PalmOne support downloads page. Burn it to a cd, take it to the other computer, and viola!
  3.    #3  
    I have done this but when it is installing it tries to go on the internet and download other files to complete the installation. These are not optional. It's as though the palm desktop installer isn't a full installer but rather a download manager. How can I be sure that the Palm Desktop Installer I download is a FULL install?
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnwalton
    I have a srint t-600 I sync with 2 computers, now I need to sync with another desktop that doesn't have web access. I've tried downloading everything I should need & installing; nothing works ; where can i get the original software ( my 600 was a refub ) ; I know - I've tried the search - no luck. thanks for the help
    Drop me an e-mail tdhood (at) yahoo (dot) com & I'll be happy to mail you my original disk that came with my Sprint T600. Just upgraded to the T650 & got no use for the T600 CD.

tdh
  5.    #5  
    tdhood : thank you for the cd I received today - I hope I can repay you or help someone else when they need it. Merry Christmas
    Pay it forward, man... pay it forward.