1.    #1  
    Are you in Houston? Need a 650? They're in stock at the Sprint store on Highway 6 just south of FM 529. Ask for Morris. This guy went above & beyond the call of duty when I took my ailing T600 in for the techs to diagnose.

In the past year, I've been through the wringer with device quality & had my T600 replaced several times. Over the Thanksgiving holiday, the speaker & earpiece on Number 3 went out, so I braved the Day-After-Thanksgiving chaos & spent most of Friday getting it replaced. Number 4 fared no better - a refurbished unit dead 2 days later with the dread "Network Search" issue.

So, I dutifully trudged back to the Sprint store earlier this week - ready to ditch this whole "convergence" thing. All this PITA over a phone?!?! While the techs were poking around on my T600, I asked Morris if they had the T650 in stock & if so, what would be the charge to upgrade? "I dunno," he said, "let me see what I can do."

Long story short, 30 minutes later I walked out of the store with a stupid grin and a shiny new T650 at no charge.

I don't mean to sound like a cheerleader, but if any of you are looking to buy - this is one guy that deserves a little free advertising.
    I don't mean to be a cheerleader either, but I just got a 10% discount on my account for the next 2 YEARS!! I've read numerous horror stories about Sprint CSR'S and yet I have never had a single problem with any of them, and I've called at least 20 times for different issues.

I have gotten some answers I didn't like but I never blame the CSR or act pissy with them. I always try to use their name and treat them like people doing a tough job. Mom always told me you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  3. g1v
    I would like to add to this also.

<pompoms> The Sprint Store at the Embarcadero Center in San Francisco is fantastic. I received A1 customer service there. My wife and I bought our phones after our ATT contract expired and I have had zero problems. They're a pretty small store but Kumasi the sales manager was very knowledgable and we got a great deal. </pompoms>

I just bought my Treo 650 and everything is working fine (thanks to ALOT of research here at Treocentral)