1.    #1  
    I got an email from Sprint announcing the new upgrade to BizCon PE. They wrote the following:

Sprint is pleased to announce the availability of its next release of Sprint PCS Business Connection - Personal Edition. This release focuses on enhancing the performance and stability of the PCS Business Connection platform.

If you have a PCS Smart Device, you should have already been prompted to upgrade your device client.

The following are the new features and functions that are included in this release.

** In order to continue to improve our service and products to you, the customer, we would ask that you take the quick survey at the end of this message. All information is kept confidential and will not be shared with other services or companies.

Mobile Device Client

• Calendar View: Now access your calendar in real-time to view your appointments

Manual or push calendar appointment synchronization
    Daily view and specific appointment/meeting view options
    Calendar sync date range filtering for past and future events
    Meeting request accept/decline from inbox

• Redesigned interface for Palm OS Devices: A fresh new look and feel for more intuitive usage

• 5-way Navigation: Application is fully compatible with 5-way navigation keys

•Enhanced Email Header: Save space on your display
    • Expand/collapse email headers

•Sync Screen Dialog Battery Indicator: More control and input to help conserve battery power while out of the office

•Preferences Screens Redesign: Intuitive redesign provides separate screens for a wide variety of preference selections and settings

•Device Calendar Button: Option to default to Sprint or native calendar

Desktop Client
    • Enhanced Log File Sharing: Share your logs with Sprint support to quickly troubleshoot any problems

• Streamlined Installation: Now even easier to quickly download and install
    Default Values
    User defined options (i.e. directories, shortcuts

Everyone should fill out the survey and tell them that we want 2 way calendar sync that is fully integrated with the Palm OS Calendar!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCB37

Everyone should fill out the survey and tell them that we want 2 way calendar sync that is fully integrated with the Palm OS Calendar!!!
    I want...no...I need Sprint to offer a remote server to retrieve, hold, and push my email. Just like InBoxToGo or Vorizon does.

With so many business people using laptops as their only computer, a desktop client does no good!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCB37

The company that authors BC for Sprint has heard that suggestion/complaint/demand often and loud. No word on if they plan to address it, but they seem to be pretty responsive to widely-voiced comments and do seem to want to stay ahead of their competition.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
  4.    #4  
    I look forward to seeing this function then...