1.    #1  
    Hey,

I searched but didn't see this. I recently updated both my desktop client and my palm BC software. Since that time, Outlook 2003 is crashing when the mobile device attempts to synch. I get an error that another program accessing Outlook closed unexpectedly and that Outlook shut down to prevent data loss; I then have to manuallu close Outlook and reopen.

This doesn't happen when logging in to BC on the web. Any ideas? It seems to be specific to the palm client. Does anyone have the last older version?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gillum
    Hey,

I searched but didn't see this. I recently updated both my desktop client and my palm BC software. Since that time, Outlook 2003 is crashing when the mobile device attempts to synch. I get an error that another program accessing Outlook closed unexpectedly and that Outlook shut down to prevent data loss; I then have to manuallu close Outlook and reopen.

This doesn't happen when logging in to BC on the web. Any ideas? It seems to be specific to the palm client. Does anyone have the last older version?

Thanks
    I have been getting errrors syncing with BCPE since May on every version available (error S7121) and spent 100+ hours helping Sprint support resolve. It appears to be certain emails that cause the problem. When I move them to a subfolder I chan resynch with no error. SEVEN (the BCPE developer) is at a loss to resolve as I am also working directly with them. Sprint will not stand by their product and refuse to give me a refund or alternate solution to my Outlook to BCPE email problem. I have been forced to lodge complaints with the BBB and Attorney Generals office.
  3.    #3  
    So I fixed my problem but it was a pain. I formatted my C: drive and re-installed everything! My computer actually needed this anyway; a lot of crap over the last 2 years. Works fine now. I hope it continues without problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyatterp
    I have been getting errrors syncing with BCPE since May on every version available (error S7121) and spent 100+ hours helping Sprint support resolve. It appears to be certain emails that cause the problem. When I move them to a subfolder I chan resynch with no error. SEVEN (the BCPE developer) is at a loss to resolve as I am also working directly with them. Sprint will not stand by their product and refuse to give me a refund or alternate solution to my Outlook to BCPE email problem. I have been forced to lodge complaints with the BBB and Attorney Generals office.
    Wyatterp - See my post here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=52846

If you have a crasher all you need to do is submit the email to Sprint or SEVEN if you are in the Beta and they can analyze and take care of the problem assuming it reproduces in their environment. Historically there were a number of email crashers like this way back in the 6.0.6 BCPE days and the majority of them got resolved in 6.0.8. There seems to be a few reports I've seen with the 6.3.1 client here on the Forums. PM me if you have are in the SEVEN Beta program as I am as well and have some friends who could check on your case if it was submitted and have a case number.