1.    #1  
    what a sh!tty experience.

called Sprint cust service at 9 pm. Claire tells me its a 5 - 10 min wait. after 30 MINS, Travis picks up. I tell him

1) i'm upset cause Claire didnt' tell me i could go watch an episode of seinfeld with commercials before someone picked up

2) Sprint charged my CC 2x for my monthly pmt

3) I am still not getting my 15% employee disc.

Travis says he can't see where they drafted my pmt a 2nd time, tells me to hold on while he checks with payment processing.

FORTY FIVE MINS LATER, a rep from payment processing picks up the phone. He asks me if he can help. I'm like - "what happened to Travis?"

Turns out Travis' shift ended at 930, so he xferred the call to another center w/o informing the next rep what the situation was.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr - so i ***** out the rep for what anyone would consider unacceptable cust service. He manages to resolve one of my issues while being sincerely apologetic. I ask him if for some type of compensation, he offers 50% off the next month's bill - thats about 42.50 for an hour and a half of being on the phone.
    www.bubblespeed.com
    I gave up trying to order my Treo with them, it was a joke. I just went and ordered from Palm, no hassles, no delays, other than the wait for the box
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    lol. you think that's bad?

i ordered my 6601 on friday the 19th. talked to telesales and they charged my cc ~ $675 total. turns out later that day i get a sms saying my sprint pcs service has been cut off; please pay your bill. now i'm one who always pays his bills early and i pay more (slightly) than the amount due. naturally i think its a mistake, my next bill isnt due until dec 11th. (keep in mind this is my business line and i receive at least 15 calls a day on it) later in the day i try to call to check the weather forecast; can't, as i've been cut off.

apparently sprint charged my cc $675 abd then chartged my pcs account $675so my bill was over 750$. naturally 2 hours and a lot of csr's *hanging up on me* later no one can take 750 off my bill so for thje entire weekend i'm without the phone. pretty humiliAting, i must tell you! call executive servicesd and they will straighten things out. at least next months bill is only half what it was....