1.    #1  
    Ok, I am new to the smartphone arena. I have had a Treo 90 for sometime now and it is a cool little device. I ordered a Treo 650 from the local Sprint store on 11/24 and received it on 11/26. My old carrier was Nextel. I called Sprints 800 number to activate the phone and the pre-recorded message says it is due for provisioning on 11/29 at 12:08 am. As impatient as I am I call Sprint to see if it can be done earlier. Wow!! biggest mistake I have ever made!! The guy with Sprint cancels my service. Cancels the porting of my Nextel number. Deletes my calling plan setup, Double charges my Visa for the phone. I was transfered 6 times tonight to 6 different people who can not seem to get my account setup. I had heard Sprint CSR were bad but no one told me they were THIS BAD! Moral of the story don't be impatient and try to have anything changed with Sprint
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Sprint is a good wireless service, as long as you don't need to talk to them.
    I've had ok success once I finally got someone to address my issues...
    There are varying reports, depending on carrier, on how smooth porting numbers are. I've seen some that took over a month. You should have stuck with the 3 days.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofdog
    Sprint is a good wireless service, as long as you don't need to talk to them.
    yes try to use automation and the web portal as often as you can